Curse of the Muertos Moon

Firepower

Sea Legs
Can the Curse of the Muertos Moon have an optional event were if you want to participate, you can, becuse like everyone else the game crashes a lot during playtime then some level 35 with nothing better to do then to one shot level 5 people. I was trying to do a quest and I couldn't interact with NPCs. I also see why your safe inside other wise the game would break. Also a note about a bug I can't post here, I'm not sure if it's still there but would I need to create a new thread on the bug post forum topic?

From what I understand, the Muertos Moon is optional, if you simply avoid it. It starts every hour on the hour and lasts for 15 minutes. During this time, you can sail or kill enemies in caves without being affected by the curse. Even if you lose track of time, there are alerts to remind you that the curse will start soon to give everyone time to find alternate activities that will, in essence, opt them out of the curse if they don't want to participate. As far as the issue with crashing goes, it's important to keep in mind that this is still beta, and an early stage of beta at that. They will lessen with time. If you get caught by the curse and want to go about your business, find a pirate that is willing to kill you. After that, simply exit the jail and continue your gameplay. Plus, I believe the curse ended today.
If you have a bug, there is a megathread here
https://piratesforums.co/threads/megathread-beta-open-report-crashes-bugs-glitches-here.14591/
Good luck and have fun! :)

Back