Suggestion Custom Sail Patterns

HarryKillsZombie

Honorable Pirate
Hello,
So basically the ideal i personally would like to see is custom sail patterns for ships. This would only affect the person using it, sorta like custom texture packs.

I like that idea :D
But I guess there would be people that would put offending stuff at the sails
It would be good that when you want to put a custom sail pattern, that it first needs to be approved by the staff members.

Oh sorry I didn't read that
Whats the point of seeing the textures and the others not?
Think about it, toontown does this alot with custom made texture packs, Just instead of a custom texture pack, its just something that goes into a folder for sail patterns or something.

Think about it, toontown does this alot with custom made texture packs, Just instead of a custom texture pack, its just something that goes into a folder for sail patterns or something.
Hmm idk, I would like that everyone can see someone elses pattern, it's just my opinion :p

Another thing to think about with this suggestion is screenshot sharing. If someone puts something inappropriate on their sails, and then takes a screenshot and sends it off to wherever-land, that could lead to some bad results.

I'm not bashing the idea, but you know there are trouble makers out there that would ruin it for everyone in some way or another.

Here's what Pirates of the Burning Sea used to do. They would have the texture sent to moderators and staff of the game, they determin if it's O.K to use in the game. If it is, it is sent to the player that belongs to the guy that made the texture.

We could use that same concept, to avoid any offensive or explicit textures.

(I think only Pirate related textures tho. Nothing else like the U.S, Confederate, LGBT, ext. flags)

Back