Suggestion Customization after Creating Pirate

Would you like Re-Customization to be added?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Cyclone

Notorious Pirate
Ever thought your pirate looks bland with the shape and size, well what if you could re-customize you´re pirate? You may only use it once to re-customize you´re pirate. I mean who doesn´t wanna change their pirates look I mean this may not be a game changer but i defiantly think it would be something unique to look upon.

When you say "You may only use it once" do you mean that you can not get that ability back in general after using it or having a cool down time?

Ever thought your pirate looks bland with the shape and size, well what if you could re-customize you´re pirate? You may only use it once to re-customize you´re pirate. I mean who doesn´t wanna change their pirates look I mean this may not be a game changer but i defiantly think it would be something unique to look upon.
Yeah, this is doable. Fallout 4 had this as a console command and it was extremely helpful, mostly because the player character in Bethesda games never looks the same in the game world as in the creation menu. But honestly I have run into the same problem in POTCO. "Oh no, I didn't mean to make my head so small, or my nose so long, or my height so short."

I think if there are ever plans to change or fix the polygons in the current player model (for instance the space between the head and the hair), that this should be available at least once. This might change the way all pirates look and make some people unhappy without the option to fix it.

Barbers, jewelers, and tailors already manipulate the pirate data, so you could just call the makeapirate GUI instead of the shop GUI. Only problem with that is that it's not lore-friendly at all and might confuse friends if you decide to drastically change your appearance.

Bottom line, I support this idea but only with some restrictions added, like hair, clothes, jewelry, gender, or name. This might mean creating a new separate makeapirate GUI and the developers may not be keen to develop such a thing.

When you say "You may only use it once" do you mean that you can not get that ability back in general after using it or having a cool down time?
You wouldn´t be able to get it back at all after you use it. Because i´m not sure if TLOPO would be able to handle it if everyone were to change it multiple times not sure if it would cause lag that´s why it would only be a one time use.

I like this idea because I put my height in the middle and I thought it would be good. But then I see all the women taller than me and it doesn't seem right.

Back