DC Universe Online F2P

I don't think anyone mentioned about this (sad, really)

But I don't have an account yet but I have been looking over youtube videos about it and I have became very interested in it. Does anyone play it? Cause I may want to meet you when I am in the game, so we can get that brain dude o3o.

I don't think anyone mentioned about this (sad, really)

But I don't have an account yet but I have been looking over youtube videos about it and I have became very interested in it. Does anyone play it? Cause I may want to meet you when I am in the game, so we can get that brain dude o3o.

I used to it's hard to play, And it's not a free online game as well i don't think. But not to worry he he.

That's one thing I don't like about all the new MMOs. They are all good stuff = pay to play and bad stuff = free. POTCO is one of the better games if you're looking for actual 'free to play'.
actually this mmo has one of the better plans in fact it is much better than potco as your not required to buy any expansions and its only $10 per DLC so the cost is pretty low when you factor in the time between DLC releases. POTCO on the other hand makes you either pay or get bored at lvl 15 (or whatever the cap is) and if your lvl 30 then it limits a lot of gameplay.

By the way I've been playing this and SWTOR recently if anyone drops by the pvp servers and see's my hero Xoblivion or my villain Starshade_ZH give me a shout out.

Back