Different alpha key contests

Dreadful

Notorious Pirate
I want to play TLOPO as much as anyone, but the alpha key contests haven't been much on my side. I'm no programmer or math wiz, so those types of contests haven't helped. I made the choice not to make any accounts on social media, so following TLOPO on social media isn't something I can do. I'd like to see something like "post your best pirate story" or maybe something like graphic design that you can do on GIMP. Does anyone else feel this way, or feel the opposite?

I want to play TLOPO as much as anyone, but the alpha key contests haven't been much on my side. I'm no programmer or math wiz, so those types of contests haven't helped. I made the choice not to make any accounts on social media, so following TLOPO on social media isn't something I can do. I'd like to see something like "post your best pirate story" or maybe something like graphic design that you can do on GIMP. Does anyone else feel this way, or feel the opposite?
We will have diverse competitions in the future, don't worry..

Chris

We will have diverse competitions in the future, don't worry..

Chris
I really don't mean to rush anyone or be too pushy because I know the servers can only hold so many people. But, the last official alpha key contest I know about (before the one we just had/are currently having, of course) was the screenshot one back in August. I just hope we start having them more often as well.

I really don't mean to rush anyone or be too pushy because I know the servers can only hold so many people. But, the last official alpha key contest I know about (before the one we just had/are currently having, of course) was the screenshot one back in August. I just hope we start having them more often as well.
To my knowledge, the last official contest was the trivia contest on the IRC a few weeks ago.

You could get the Twitter points without actually following them, I don't have Twitter either but as long as you click on the link to it, you get the entries.

Back