Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratagem

Dockworker
I have made a discord server for anyone that would like to join!

What is Discord?
All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers and hassling with Skype. Simplify your life.

How to get Discord

Download
You can download Discord here: https://discordapp.com/

No download
Or you can just click this link:
https://discord.gg/0upCaPHAA2ghG7bG

I hope you come and visited

-Stratagem

Yea, I've been using Discord for a while now for my school group, the nice thing is that you can use it from within your browser as well, if you need to!

Some favorite times from POTCO were back when I was in the guild Anarchy Knights..( if I remember correctly ). A pirate "Duck", I believe he was from Holland, payed for something like this for us in the guild...( vintrillo mabey? ) It was frowned upon to do so by Disney, back then, so we had to be "hush hush" but it added an extra dimention to the game that made it even better. Met some great pirates there. Oh the good old days....

Kingofunnyjunk+rolled+user+cloymax+hey+do+you+have+the+_f76b3c6035100cd769966c6581e54169.png

Some favorite times from POTCO were back when I was in the guild Anarchy Knights..( if I remember correctly ). A pirate "Duck", I believe he was from Holland, payed for something like this for us in the guild...( vintrillo mabey? ) It was frowned upon to do so by Disney, back then, so we had to be "hush hush" but it added an extra dimention to the game that made it even better. Met some great pirates there. Oh the good old days....
Probably was ventrilo :)

I still haven't decided what guild I will join once the game comes out, but it would be cool if there were guild/community voice servers some day

Probably was ventrilo :)

I still haven't decided what guild I will join once the game comes out, but it would be cool if there were guild/community voice servers some day

Well we could make one big general discord chat with several private guild chats and open chats for crews. This way you can recruit for guilds/crews, meet new people and have a more tighter knit community

Well we could make one big general discord chat with several private guild chats and open chats for crews. This way you can recruit for guilds/crews, meet new people and have a more tighter knit community
We can totally do that! Come in and drop me a message, I would love to help accommodate more pirates.

Yea, we were able to chat together voice wise online, but we had to be hush-hush about it as well. Most of us officers had the ability, but bc of costs, we kept it to a limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back