Disney is dying

Hector wargull

Site Founder
Honestly, I think that if Walt woke up, he would have a heart attack. Disney has foolishly missed opportunities to make it's fans happy and make money.
List of things disney failed or canceled (add if I missed).
1. Potc Armada of the darned.
2. Star wars 1313
3. Potco
4. star wars kinect
can't think of any more.

Honestly, I think that if Walt woke up, he would have a heart attack. Disney has foolishly missed opportunities to make it's fans happy and make money.
2. Star wars 1313
3. Potco
4. star wars kinect
can't think of any more.
they should unfreeze his head and ask him XD

What I am finding out (pretty much on a daily basis) is that Disney's corporate stock keeps climbing upwards, much to my disgust as a pirate! :(

*It's dumb of me to think that POTCO, ToonTown, and Pixie Hollows closing would affect the company in a monetary, "BIG" way but alas, this does not deter me from looking when I do get the chance. :rolleyes:

What I am finding out (pretty much on a daily basis) is that Disney's corporate stock keeps climbing upwards, much to my disgust as a pirate! :(

*It's dumb of me to think that POTCO, ToonTown, and Pixie Hollows closing would affect the company in a monetary, "BIG" way but alas, this does not deter me from looking when I do get the chance. :rolleyes:
i just submited a request for a contact to disney online interactive keep your fingers crossed it works. reguardless of the outcome i will stay persistant in my efforts. their is no guts in giving up and trying cant hurt. i was just browsing threw old screenshots and seeing them really brought on alot of emotion, enough to set my plan in motion

Disney is not dying. The closure of the games was because they acted the way any company with a game should. If it costs more to maintain than the amount of money it is bringing in every month, they make decisions and shut it down. Its not corporate greed mates. Its them trying not to lose money.

Yeah they shut down a bunch of things.. But only because they werent supplying the needed money in order to maintain them :)

Lego shut down Lego Universe because it wasnt meeting the goals they had set. Nothing to do with ignoring fanbase.

Disney is not dying. The closure of the games was because they acted the way any company with a game should.

While you're correct that Disney isn't dying, and that they shut down the games because they were no longer profitable, that doesn't mean they weren't ignoring their fan base.

On the contrary, it is their responsibility as a company to see to it that a product is profitable, which I would argue it would be if they had listened to their players years ago. The game was once profitable but was ultimately neglected.

Disney is not dying. The closure of the games was because they acted the way any company with a game should. If it costs more to maintain than the amount of money it is bringing in every month, they make decisions and shut it down. Its not corporate greed mates. Its them trying not to lose money.
Here is the thing that everyone is forgetting. *Disney, through Disney Interactive, shuts down POTCO but they then provide an entirely new "aspect" of POTCO via the Disney Infinity game. Think about that for a moment...I mean, really think about it.

This entire time, Disney had the Jack Sparrow character (along with 'others') represented in POTCO but that was not good enough for them so they then provide the EXACT same aspect of the POTC brand & the related movie characters on an entirely different platform?

I don't know about everyone else but the very fact alone that they shut POTCO down but incorporated (and heavily advertised/marketed) the "theme" of the POTC brand into a different game tells me as a consumer that my concern does not matter to them and that their intentions in POTCO's case goes beyond just the reason for wanting more money.

In essence, it is a slap to POTCO's face and the players whom sincerely valued POTCO and the platform that was being used.

2. Star wars 1313
3. Potco
4. star wars kinect
can't think of any more.

ya know i said to my self walter disney would put some sense into these ppl

Back