Do you like my idea for the novel I am writting?

Jason Bladefury

Honorable Pirate
It is star wars of course but it is a horror novel. I am basically exspanding the story of the death troopers. My novel is called a test for vaders new apprentice. Vader created the disease nicknamed blackwing about a month ago to make the empire feared. But that project failed. So he sends his new apprentice Xeno to create another version of the disease. It is nicknamed blood nest. And he gathers a crew (sound familiar?) to go aboard the abandoned star destroyer and plant his new disease. And some other things. But his disease is the third and is more deadly than both combined. After they get of the star destroyer and fight the zombies they send them to many worlds so that they too can suffer their wrath.

I do have permission actually I am writing for that universeit is not like stealing an idea bc I will have it approvedoh yeah it does make sense if you read the novel death troopersI would also recommend the prequel novel red harvest

Last edited by a moderator:
LATE:I'm sorry but to ME that does not sound like something I would read.That's just me.Maybe someone else.

Back