Question Due to the crashing...

So this morning has been a rough morning for the servers saw many go down multiple times.. What Im here too ask is you know those 1 hour double rep potions you guys gave a code for not too long ago.. Well a couple of us were using them today and well a few times the servers crashed on us which made us lose the rest of the potion. Then this update pops up outta no where and we lost the rest of that potion we were using. I know i just used one not 10 min before the game closed (50 min of that rep lost). My question is it possible to refund us of the rep we lost? or not? I get you guys have a lot going on and I thank you for all you do!

See, I’ve had that issue as well. Kinda bummed me out cuz for me it was RIGHT after I used the potion. I would really like to get my potions back since I’m really trying to level my weapons up.
So this morning has been a rough morning for the servers saw many go down multiple times.. What Im here too ask is you know those 1 hour double rep potions you guys gave a code for not too long ago.. Well a couple of us were using them today and well a few times the servers crashed on us which made us lose the rest of the potion. Then this update pops up outta no where and we lost the rest of that potion we were using. I know i just used one not 10 min before the game closed (50 min of that rep lost). My question is it possible to refund us of the rep we lost? or not? I get you guys have a lot going on and I thank you for all you do!

Can’t speak for if we will give out more potions or not, but I do want to let people know that the 2x rep and reputation potions do NOT stack. By using a potion during this event, you’re effectively throwing it away.

Can’t speak for if we will give out more potions or not, but I do want to let people know that the 2x rep and reputation potions do NOT stack. By using a potion during this event, you’re effectively throwing it away.
thats odd, i thought it did
1576634104744.png

biggest problem is im getting 70 fps and crashing for no reason since the fest able to the point I completely gave up on looting during the event its ridiculous was trying to get the moonstones for striker while I got buddies who found it looting ( in a skull) no lie. idk what happened during festable if the code was just imported from last year or what I cant figure out the conflicts I cleared cash switched my settings around 4 times now it completely killed my chances at striker this year really hope moonstones carry over to next year

biggest problem is im getting 70 fps and crashing for no reason since the fest able to the point I completely gave up on looting during the event its ridiculous was trying to get the moonstones for striker while I got buddies who found it looting ( in a skull) no lie. idk what happened during festable if the code was just imported from last year or what I cant figure out the conflicts I cleared cash switched my settings around 4 times now it completely killed my chances at striker this year really hope moonstones carry over to next year
never give up

Well in the past they did..
now unsure why that's changed..
But I do concur this is from earlier:
Double rep 1.JPG

base number was 0 which I don't get why you'd not let both be a thing.

I feel your pain... I just used one right after logging in after update.. tp'd to the twins.. killed them one time and crashed so that rep potion just got wasted. I think with all the hassle it would be GREAT if they just went ahead and gave out some more after the holidays or something lol.

Also, new bug currently happening (to everyone at the twins anyway). we are stuck after opening loot containers.. have to hit escape to be able to move again.

Back