Idea Duplicate Legendaries

Arr

Wanted Pirate
I was thinking maybe we could have the option to transmute duplicate legendaries into an unique item just so players aren't as disappointed to get duplicate legendaries, there would be a blacksmith in a shop somewhere that allows you to transmute your legendaries. One example would be if you wanted to transmute two thunderspines it would slightly change the look of it to make it unique and there could even be a unique-type weapon card, also you would only be able to transmute two legendaries at a time.

Last edited:
I was thinking maybe we could have the option to transmute duplicate legendaries into an unique item just so players aren't as disappointed to get duplicate legendaries, there would be a blacksmith in a shop somewhere that allows you to transmute your legendaries. One example would be if you wanted to transmute two thunderspines it would slightly change the look of it to make it unique and there could even be a unique-type weapon card, also you would only be able to transmute two legendaries at a time.
Cool idea. How about transmuting a rusty cutlass into a Levi so you can look like you have a legendary and fool your friends?

And there are probably a ton of people who would instantly transmute silver freeze and el patrons into ....
... dust.

I like this transmute idea a lot. Increasing stats if you "fuse" multiples of the same legendaries sounds cool too, but just a cosmetic thing would be really nice too. Maybe it can add a special trail to the weapon or something.

I like this transmute idea a lot. Increasing stats if you "fuse" multiples of the same legendaries sounds cool too, but just a cosmetic thing would be really nice too. Maybe it can add a special trail to the weapon or something.
Everything should be different, the look of the weapon and the stats could have new abilities never before seen. It is an unique weapon afterall.

Back