DYK (Did you Know)

*DYK is a blog I'll be starting that will tell you things that you may have not known about POTCO. There are things that are hidden in the game that may or may not have been intended by Disney. All of the DYK's will be posted in this thread to avoid issues with merging threads. Since there will be a lot of DYK's, there is no reason to waste too much space. Here's the first DYK!

Did You Know #1 - Tormenta Lv Pattern

Isla Tormenta; an island shrouded in mystery. An island not for the weak/faint hearted. This island has big mysteries, and even small mysteries. One of those small mysteries is if this fun fact was intended by POTCO or not. This isn't extremely important, but it's a fun thing to know.

Have you ever really thought about the enemy levels on Tormenta? I'm sure you have. Whether it's thinking about if your pirate is high level enough to fight on Tormenta, or anything of the sort. But there's a unique pattern to the enemy levels on Tormenta. Let's take a look.

*Look at the ending numbers for each level (Bolded)

Devourer Crab- Lv 18-25 (8-5)

Flotsam- Lv 28-35 (8-5)

Spineskull- Lv 28-35 (8-5)

Seabeard- Lv 38-45 (8-5)

Molusk- Lv 38- 45 (8-5)

Dregs- Lv 23-30 (3-0)

Kelpbrain- Lv 33-40 (3-0)

Brinescum- Lv 33-40 (3-0)

Urchinfist- Lv 43-50 (3-0)

Thrall Captain- Lv 43-50 (3-0)

*I tried to explain this in the best way I could. Sorry if it's hard to understand, It's not easy to explain. So, the question is;

Did You Know That?

Did you know that the Attack number on a weapon is just another word for "percent of increase"?

https://piratesforums.co/threads/ever-wonder-how-damage-is-calculated.6991/

:D

Did you know that I didn't know that until you pointed that out? :D
Jk ... I couldn't resist ... :p

But yea, I didn't bother to know actually, but it's always good to know. ;)

did you know that i never paid enough attention to this game to know about this stuff?

There's also one on Outcast Isle on a giant hill that overlooks outcast
DYK it's actually the same dog who escaped from the jail Cell? :p
dogjail.jpg

Back