eDominations

ste

Dockworker
Game based on real life political, economy and military structure. You, as a player, have the chance to compare your skills of economic, strategic and diplomacy thinking, defending and building your own homeland in vast community of over 78 countries and thousands of players. You can be next world market monopolist. Next country dictator or democratic ruler. You can decide the fate of the planet with your brothers in arms. All is up to you and your way to DOMINATE. Join now!

edominations.PNG

Seeing as this is literally the exact same description as on the site and it is your first and only message so far, it seems like you joined this site exclusively to advertise this game.

No, I will not be playing a game that is desperate enough to have to create accounts on forums sites to advertise.

View attachment 83283

Seeing as this is literally the exact same description as on the site and it is your first and only message so far, it seems like you joined this site exclusively to advertise this game.

No, I will not be playing a game that is desperate enough to have to create accounts on forums sites to advertise.

Well, I don't represent the game.
I just want to help my eCountry, eUSA to have more active players there, in order to grow our community.
I didn't write something about USA, because I thought that this is an American forum.
I intend to stay on this forum and share my experiences!

Back