Request EITC Black Guard Uniform

Would You like to see the EITC Uniform released?

• Yes

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

Devin Rodrigues

Buccaneer
I would like to put in a request for the EITC Black Guard Uniform to be released to members? These Uniforms are essential to my guild I would love to see them implemented into the game for normal users. This was on the list of clothes not released to the public in the past. I would love to see my Character matching the old guild from POTCO.

The Uniforms are seen below: EITC Jacket, EITC Shirt and EITC Pants. I don't know if the boots are around But I have never seen them in that case. The hat is available on Padres Del Fuego So that is available would just love for this to be in to the game.​

2yw7sl4.jpg

Released to members? As in, anyone who plays the game? Because membership won't be a thing, and I don't think it would be fair for only people apart of a certain player created guild to get items that other players wouldn't have access to, so I am not sure what you mean by "released to members."

I don't think the EITC uniform should be implemented. Those who wear it are supposed to be the enemies of the players. It certainly shouldn't be implemented just because one guild wants to wear it.

I think it should be an option, but I do agree that it could cause confusion when trying to fight the EITC.

If we were going to implement the EITC uniform then we might as well implement the Navy uniform, the tattered undead clothes, and a option to be constantly in ghost form.

I like all those ideas but the ghost form. ;) Clothes are clothes, but being a ghost is a whole other thing. Who's to say you wouldn't use those clothes as a disguise? Or maybe make them mid to high value as loot items to sell? Just tossing around ideas.

You can replicate (or at least look very similar to) this outfit with whats already in the game. The Captain Black coat and shirt are close to the EITC versions just a little less fancy and lacking the undershirt. The pants aren't anything special and I'm sure there's something close to those boots.

If the actual outfit was to be released then I think that, just like Stormtimbers above me, we should also have outfits to represent the other factions.

I like all those ideas but the ghost form. ;) Clothes are clothes, but being a ghost is a whole other thing. Who's to say you wouldn't use those clothes as a disguise? Or maybe make them mid to high value as loot items to sell? Just tossing around ideas.
Hmmmm, betrayal by disguise now that's something a pirate would do! :thumbsup:

I don't think the EITC uniform should be implemented. Those who wear it are supposed to be the enemies of the players. It certainly shouldn't be implemented just because one guild wants to wear it.
A pirate would wear the fanciest thing he could get his little greedy fingers on. It's not unbelievable that a pirate would wear a ETIC coat he found, and it would be very useful for roleplayers.

A pirate would wear the fanciest thing he could get his little greedy fingers on. It's not unbelievable that a pirate would wear a ETIC coat he found, and it would be very useful for roleplayers.

I don't like the term greedy when refering to me fellow pirates matey, I prefer the word....resourceful yar.

Well actually that was my purposely making a straw man argument but if you like it that's fine XD

Hello All,

All great ideas, I will give you my reasoning. As one of the original players of POTCO I was a founder and always have found the EITC uniform as very nice. Also yes it would be for all players to purchase or even do a quest to do receive it... I have some ideas on that one.

As for being confused for an enemy. That's not a very good point because we all know that you aren't able attack other pirates that are not cursed. Also note that your name would be blue and not any of the common enemy colors.

Role playing aspect is indeed the main one there are many many guilds out here that love to imitate things such as the EITC, Royal Navy etc.

I do actually like the idea of a slightly worn/tattered version of the cloths that would be cool. The boots and pants are pretty easy to replicate. So the only thing would be to make the coat and undershirt avalible.

Also yes a pirate would wear what ever he/she could get his hands on if I defeated a Royal Navy admiral and I would want his uniform and his ship. Haha but that's me.

When I maxed out my pirate Emily I joined a bunch of EITC guilds and Role Played in them - mainly because I got bored and had nothing else to do lol. I will admit that it was fun, so for those that want to Role Play and be apart of those guilds it would be nice to have an option to wear such things.

I also think the tattered clothes would look cool as well. Love the ideas guys!

Back