PvP Elite PvP Tournament 2nd Anniversary Edition

Are you participating in this event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eric Guneagle

Pirate Master
Hello, everyone! Eric Guneagle here, and this is the 2nd year I have done this tournament. I did this last year, as well. I was impressed by everyone's skills and participation. In addition, I was also very impressed with everyone's good sportsmanship. Only a select few of you may remember this, but if you go a couple pages back in the Events and Training section of the forums, you will find a thread called Pvp Elite Pvp Tournament. This is the second time we will be doing this, and I hope this time will be just as successful as the last time!

This is going to be a big tournament that will go on for a long time. More details will be added in as we go along. If you would like to join the Elite PvP tournament, then please reply below. This will be a giant PvP series. The losers will be crude and the winners shall be legendary. The winner of the entire series will win a huge amount of gold. Use it for ship upgrades or whatever you want.

PRIZES (In gold)

1st- 60,000
2nd- 30,000
3rd- 20,000
4th- 10,000
5th- 5,000
6th- 1,000
7th and below- 0

*And of course, great infamy! ;D

*Frequently Asked Questions-
Q. How will we earn the gold?
A. You will be given the gold amount through poker. The only action performed will be Raise. I will fold when the gold amount gets to what it's supposed to be.

Q. What weapons can we use?
A. Any type of weapons besides blunderbusses. Blunderbuss will not be allowed. Any weapons not mentioned will not be usable. Anyone not following these rules will be eliminated.

Q. What if I get disconnected during a match?
A. You will not be thrown out of the competition. You will be given five minutes to return. If those five minutes go by, you are disqualified.

Q. What types of pvp will we be doing?
A. Mayhem with a possible chance of Team Battle.

Q. How will we be scored?
A. The person that gets the lowest amount of points gets one loss. It requires two losses to be eliminated. It doesn't matter who comes in first place. There are no wins, only losses. If you do not come in last, then consider it a win. If there is a tie for last place, then we will go with how many times the player got killed. The one with the most loses. If it is a tie for both, then we will do flip coin or something.

Q. Level range?
A. Any levels are okay. However, please take note that there will be some high levels in this tournament, possibly all high levels. You should be sure to bring your strongest pirate in order to have a better shot at winning.

Q. Is there a certain level of infamy we should have in order to join?
A. Not at all! Badges do not matter. You could be a War Master, a Brawler, I really don't care. It helps to have good PvP experience, though.

Q. How long will the tournament take and what time will we have to show up?
A. As long as it has to take. If there is some point where a player cannot make it to a match, we will try to arrange times. Preferably 8:00 Eastern Standard Time on Saturdays. More information on this will be coming soon.

Q. Will there be referees?
A. Absolutely. We will need about two referees. Don't like PvP? You can still help out! Just remember; First come first serve. The first two people to apply for referee will be given that job.
You may not apply for referee through conversation. Any conversations that arrive in my inbox asking to be referee will be ignored. Please apply below.

TIME:

The tournament will start a week after we get enough people (8 people). I will message the participants in a convo when the time comes. Please state below whether you are competing or not, or answer the poll.

HOW TO APPLY:

Please state below your participating pirate's name, notoriety, and guild in the comments below. You may change which pirate is competing at any time before the contest begins. It would also help if you answered the poll above, but it is not required.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look forward to your participation!

-Eric Guneagle

Name: Davy Redbones
Guild: Chosen Heros
Notoriety: Lvl 50

Since you can use everything but a blunderbuss this is my kind of pvp :D

However next week(June 23- June 28) I won't be able to access a computer........... so if the tournement starts then just take me out of it.

It will start once we have 8 pvpers, a couple back-up pvpers, and 2 referees. Tell some friends about this event who might be interested!

I'll pvp as long as there isn't any jumping,doll,or blumder.no glitching either*Arrguy
*Infernal legends
I'll pvp as long as there isn't any jumping,doll,or blumder.no glitching either*Arrguy
*Infernal legends

Your allowing doll? Meh I guess I'll still join. remember this though.(I HATE JUMPERS.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, mates! We have enough members now! It is allowed for us to also have some backup members if a member cannot make it on the assigned date, so you may still sign up. Participating members are being messaged for further details.I am adding in one of my own pirates to this.

Devil Cordova The Great
lv 33
SHIVER

Last edited by a moderator:
Back