Elizabeth O'Malley Turns 50

Thank you Johnny!!!

Congrats Liz!!!
Thank you Davy!!!!

Congrats Lizzy!!! :)
Here are a couple of my screeniesView attachment 6066
View attachment 6069View attachment 6070

OMG!!!! You caught the glow!!!! Thank you for posting Bad and especially for being our captain ;) Now isn't that a group of pirates??!! Good job keeping the noob alive . . . . passes rum and says cheers LOLOLOLOL

Congrats, Liz! :woot:

Thanks Jade!!!! :flag:

WOOT WOOT CONGRATS MATE!!!!!!

I appreciate that Francis! Nice picture!

WTG!!! Congrats!

Thank you Amelia!!!!

Reactions: Bad
OMG!!!! You caught the glow!!!! Thank you for posting Bad and especially for being our captain ;) Now isn't that a group of pirates??!! Good job keeping the noob alive . . . . passes rum and says cheers LOLOLOLOL
Of course, Had to get the glow :D I was not gonna miss that :):drink::rumgone:

Aw, so sorry I missed it Miss O'Malley, but a very big Congrats to you! You're an awesome pirate and wonderful friend. :woot:

Thank you Charlotte!!!!! I am so glad you are back on the forums. I can't wait to see you in the game ;) You truly are a wonderful friend to me as well :)

wow and omg am i ever sooo late....WAY TO GO ELIZABETH!!!!!!:popcorn::drink::rumgone::woot::lol1::party: and that about sums it up wished i would have been there...lots of rl stuff going on here so i am sad but it was out of my hands... and the rum is in the last barrel in the Depot on Kingshead ;)

Woot to the RUM!!! It's never too late to party Molly . . . . you know that!!!!! Thank you for the good wishes and all your companionship along the way! :flag: You are always a blast to pirate with . . . :drink:

Back