Email confirmation error

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofthieves

Sea Legs
I just made my account for the first time. I get the email confirmation and I click it, and I get error, not found when the page comes up. I tried just clicking login to see if it was a joke and then I got another email, saying I was logging in from a different spot. I followed the link from that and it gave me the same error message. I checked the forums and they said that this problem has been fixed but here I am having that problem. Please help. I tried to post pictures but it said its too large to process even though all I did was screenshot.

I just made my account for the first time. I get the email confirmation and I click it, and I get error, not found when the page comes up. I tried just clicking login to see if it was a joke and then I got another email, saying I was logging in from a different spot. I followed the link from that and it gave me the same error message. I checked the forums and they said that this problem has been fixed but here I am having that problem. Please help. I tried to post pictures but it said its too large to process even though all I did was screenshot.

Send an email to support@tlopo.com. I can assist you from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back