Email from POTCO on Launcher

Do you play POTCO using the launcher?

• Total voters
I had problems with my internet browser version and it wouldn't let me play so i downloaded the laucher and now it works, it still does the same thing on the internet browser so i don't know if this is the best idea for Disney to do because if they now fased out the launch the internet isn't going to work for me which then means one less player.

WOW.
I was just playing POTCO and got kicked off, and when i tryed to log back on with the launcher, it kept saying it couldn't verify my user ID. I can still get on with the web browser,
but is this the end of non lagging play? I hope not...

I used to be able to, yes, but it seems like they've blocked me from it or some thing, as nothing happens when i click on it...

Igor is thinking we might want to form a mass e-mail campaign again here!! Igor think if we want them to know how we feel we must send our opinion straight to them mates!!

Igor is thinking we might want to form a mass e-mail campaign again here!! Igor think if we want them to know how we feel we must send our opinion straight to them mates!!

ive tried that before but they never did anything about what i got people to email about

But everyone sending them at the same time though. flood their inbox lol
watch them delete it all or send some automated message or rather pre typed i find it common that the messages they send are nearly the same i have some older ones which are clearly miss spelled which shows someone clearly wrote it but idk what they do anymore

Reactions: Bad
watch them delete it all or send some automated message or rather pre typed i find it common that the messages they send are nearly the same i have some older ones which are clearly miss spelled which shows someone clearly wrote it but idk what they do anymore
LoL, Yes, they reply with something thats not related to what you are saying or asking.

LoL, Yes, they reply with something thats not related to what you are saying or asking.

oh yea i already know that i say a bunch of things that they could do to make things a little better in the game and say one thing about the test server and then when i get the email it goes on and on about the test server saying the info they already clearly have on the site like u know the least u could do is make it a little less obvious that u dont care

oh darn, that is very inconvenient. They should at least display a notice or something, for the customers that have no idea.

oh darn, that is very inconvenient. They should at least display a notice or something, for the customers that have no idea.

well people said they got an email some of them anyways but i did infact receive no email about the launcher but at least it still works for me

Back