Discussion email me back tlopo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziella

Dockworker
TERMINATED.PNG
since i cant get an email back im posting here. my account was recently terminated for LITERALLY no reason at all. i think this is so unfair considering there is nothing telling me why i was terminated. last time i was banned or warned was last year. im in need of answers or a response back to the emails i have sent out.

Attachments

• TERMINATED 2.PNG
    TERMINATED 2.PNG
    17.4 KB · Views: 93
Well considering there's supposed to be a GM event in an hour, I'd venture to say that the game will be up by then.

ok just to tell you @Ziella it could be a simmply game error that happens sometimes the autoban systeam can ban people without warning pls email tlopo they might unterm you

Did you receive a term reason on your main acc? Based on your SS above, looks like this one is an alt acc.

Greetings @Ziella

Thank you for looking out for a solution to your problem. Unfortunately, accounting issues and appeals must be conducted privately and therefore we are going to lock this thread from further use. Since you've contacted TLOPO directly, a support representative will review the case and further address your concerns.

We are sorry and hope to see you back in Caribbean soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back