Emerald Ravens

Im Glad To See The Ravens Going Strong. Unfortunatly Im gone During the week. :( But Im on during the weekends :woot: soo Im glad to be a Raven :)

Im gonna Be in this guild For As long as The Rum Is here and Me Precious Ship the Black Maelstrom Stay On The Sea Not Under It ;)

I may not be in there, but I might fit in there..

P.S would it be ok (if i was in it) if I was on like Levica? or someplace other then the two severs?

I may not be in there, but I might fit in there..

P.S would it be ok (if i was in it) if I was on like Levica? or someplace other then the two severs?
The reason we try to stay on the two servers is to crew everyone on that server. That way if you are fighting and you start to lose health, someone can tp to you right away. Not all of us stay on the e servers, as others jump around.

Is there a lvl limit? Id love to join with my lower lvl
We do not have a level limit. We do prefer that your pirate have open chat, and have an unlimited account.

The reason we try to stay on the two servers is to crew everyone on that server. That way if you are fighting and you start to lose health, someone can to to you right away. Not all of us stay on the e servers, as others jump around

Ok, thank you, I may join later on when i get open back :)

The reason we try to stay on the two servers is to crew everyone on that server. That way if you are fighting and you start to lose health, someone can to to you right away. Not all of us stay on the e servers, as others jump around.

We do not have a level limit. We do prefer that your pirate have open chat, and have an unlimited account.
oh cool i have both :)

Never will forget this guild. It reminds me of my old guild Emerald Regiment. That guild was so polite I couldn't believe my eyes. I believe that this guild is much better. :)

Back