Empty public ships.

Lord Darknesz

Honorable Pirate
I see it in all the servers. For some reason there are empty ships that I can see but not board. They don't disappear. Here is a screen from Kojokillo.
screenshot_2012-09-03_00-41-22.jpg

Wow this is very strange! They show ZERO passengers :confused:
Lord, you always pay such close attention to details, thanks for sharing this. I wonder what's up with this?

It's when a ship was on public and glitched as it ported. I have screens of my ship just sitting there being attacked by hunters with no one on it and I could not board it. Took several hours to get the ship back and it was totally destroyed when it was though it had good health when I ported.
I have a guild member who's ship has been 'lost' for a month.

It's when a ship was on public and glitched as it ported. I have screens of my ship just sitting there being attacked by hunters with no one on it and I could not board it. Took several hours to get the ship back and it was totally destroyed when it was though it had good health when I ported.
I have a guild member who's ship has been 'lost' for a month.

:skullpeak: Y-y-your kidding..

I was looking for a ship to board and saw this. Ship wasn't empty, but there was no name of the captain. I was able to go aboard.
screenshot_2012-09-09_11-42-13.jpg

this use to happen to my own ship. I would drop ancor but not get prizes and I would see my ship just outside the port as it didn't disapear (kinda neat actually being able to see your ship from shore) but then all of the sudden (as I had it set for public) it took off!!! I get on board some how and see this little level 5 girl on the helm of my war frigate!!!
I think I kinda scared when I asked how she got on my ship and waht she was doing as she tp just afterwards

Looks like this is still an issue! My own ship was stuck for two weeks recently, and a guild-mate of mine has lost his for the last two weeks (It's on Exuma server, due west of Tormenta).

We had two ships visit it last night, trying to get a hunter to sink it, but it wouldn't taking any damage. As far as lag goes, I didn't notice any more (or less) than usual, but the ship's owner freezes when he's close to it.

Back