Empty rum bottle

When you are doing the quest The Liberation of the Black Pearl you'll get the task to find an empty rum bottle on a shelf in Fort Charles, i've searched the shelf around a 100 times, checked all boxes and barrels in the fort, changed servers and relogged allot. But all for nothing i'm still not getting the empty rum bottle while some of my friends already completed the quest. I hope this gets fixed soon because allot of players can't continue the main quest because of this problem.

Well I can't continue the main quest because of Claude D'Arcis quest with a couple of other people I've met. We always crash before being able to return to Carver.

Good luck tho.

at least you guys got that far. I cant even get near a boat without crashing, and all my quests involve this now lol

i am also having this same issue with the empty rum bottle so are a few others i have found at the only shelf in Fort Charles

You should search for threads, especially regarding bugs before posting about them. As others mentioned, most if not all search and recover quests are currently undoable.

You should search for threads, especially regarding bugs before posting about them. As others mentioned, most if not all search and recover quests are currently undoable.
yeah ive posted all the bugs that ive been having on the Bug Thread. Its nice to know though that im not the only one having these problems

I did this quest on my newest pirate tonight and it worked. The shelf is behind the desk in the fort. When you walk up to the bookshelf, there will be a green half circle and just click and you will start searching for the rum. I was on a non-busy server when I did it.

Back