Enemies....and what they mean (to me)

Alvis

Honorable Pirate
I got bored. Very bored. Gotta do something to relive the nostalgia.

Navy Cadet: New Challenge: Get to level 50, max sword level, and find a sword strong enough that just a slash will kill it.

Navy Sergeant: Not fair they can just use Flourish and Thrust without comboing, don't you think?

Navy Marine: Fanservice to help the noobs who thought the first quest line was too hard. No other reason why they would put a level 10 bayonet user in the game.

Navy Guard: Eh, he tries

Navy Veteran: So easy, a lvl 10 can do it. (Not kidding)

Navy Dragoon: I'm curious with this. The level and weapon make sense (20-28 or so with a bayonet), but historically inaccurate. They were fearsome and feared because they were excellent horseman, while being very good swordsmen and marksmen.

Navy Officer: For pete's dragon, just let me get the thing out of the barrel so I can get my grenades to blow up your friends at the beginning. Stop respawning and attacking me as soon as I'm about to find the material.

EITC Thug: I got paid assassins were supposed to be better than military soldiers? Guess not

EITC Grunt: Clearly one of the sidekicks who go "You know boss, they ain't so bad" in a Jersey accent in a superhero movie.

EITC Mercenary: I respect this one. Even at close levels, these dues provide a challenge. Kudos.

EITC Assassin: Why Remington was vicious, or why Neban was silent, we will never know. What I do know is that, you get that "oh crap" moment when you board the Barricuda flagship and you get the rare assassin coming out with all those mercenaries. Those daisies don't push themselves, you know.

Undead Gravedigger: "An intruder!" Btw....how did they get daggers? They're not level 5 yet (insert Kappa)

Undead Bandit: Exactly why did he exist? I mean, you already have the gravedigger as the pitiful beginner in the group of enemies.

Undead Pirate: Do what you want because a pirate is free, you are a pirate. Except, you're dead. And you have to follow orders, without being given a fancy title. Too bad for you.

Undead Witchdoctor: I told the witchdoctor I was in love with you. He said "I'll break the rules, and have my Curse do more than 1 damage, and attune you from afar." I was really confused after he said that.

Undead Duelist: Came in an update, did decent for itself. Has a fancy name, though

Undead Grenadier: The one, the only, the glitch maker of the skeleton army. Fighting with a sword? Prepare to get him stuck in a wall.

Spanish Undead Conquistador: You'd think the ones who conquered the Aztecs and Incas would be higher than level 10...right? But this is Disney we're talking about.

Spanish Undead Bandidos: I guess all an Undead Bandit has to do is learn how to speak spanish, and hola, they're not a joke anymore.

Spanish Undead Pirata: See Spanish Undead Bandidos. Face palm yourself.

Spanish Undead Captaine: Nacho Libre will not let you sink his Shadow Crow. Drop your swords, fellas, even though it's only a level 15 flagship.

French Undead Quartermaster: Why is the 2nd in command the lowest level frenchie? Heh.

French Undead Maitre: I know they were Porc's men, but who did they die for? Harambe?

French Undead Lieutenant: I bet these fellows' descendants really trolled the British in the revolutionary war.

French Undead Captaine: Not one of these enemies were shorter than 5 feet. How sad. Except...Napoleon was actually around 5'5, which was tall for that point in time.

Undead Mutineer: See Navy Marine

Undead Brigand: We only care about them because of General Bloodless

Undead Brute: See Na- aw, screw it.

Undead Keg Runner: Next time I see a lunatic try to kill this thing in an invasion with a cutless, I'm just gonna shoot the lunatic instead.

Undead Slasher: The hash tringing, the trash singing. It's the hash slinging slasher.

Undead Gypsy: That's why I asked Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I give him cigar, and rum. It helps them do more than 1 damage when shackling you. And it curses you forever for being cheap and using hex eater shot on it

Undead Executioner: Yes, they were awesome. Yes, they were needed. But Disney, that did not hide the sin of getting rid of the Undead Captains (except in invasions).

Undead Raider: If you're not an Oakland Raiders fan, you only cared about them because of Darkhart. Do not deny it, you either were or knew a Darkhart fanboy/girl. That's a fact.

Undead Captain: Early in the game's life, they were in Tormenta Cave. They got removed sometime later, and only in invasions. Who knows why.

Dreg: Why do these exist? Everything else in the cave will rip you to shreds if you can only kill this.

Flotsam: "Ah, I know you, you were that scrap of Flotsam from the jail." Cue the fan theory that we were a part of the crew of Davy Jones. I'm waiting.

Spineskull: This thing is a joke at best. Poison grenades do oh so much damage to us, not.

Kelpbrain: I only thought of Spongebob when I saw this name. No lie.

Brinescum: (undead gypsy singing) "Now that we're brine, we have facial skin. Now that we're brine, I've changed my underwear. Now that we're brine, we can do some stuff, like cheat some more, and save Davy Jones!"

Seabeard: Hey dude, wanna be the victim of the God glitch that they never fixed? Cool, now attack me, except you can't hurt me.

Molusk: So there was this molusk, and this sea cucumber. The molusk walks up to the sea cucumber and says, "with fins like these, who would need anenomies?!"

Urchinfist: See Spineskull, except with Siege power

Thrall Captain: Thrall Hall shall provide the leveling you need with metal shot and muskets. All for yours, for free. Just pay shipping and handling.

Dummy Doll: Truely an underestimated enemy. It can withstand infinite bullets, grenades, voodoo hexes, dagger slices, and voodoo summoning powers. Just no pokey pokey and slashey slashey with the sword. The scarecrow has the brains to know that'll kill it. And, it's flame resistant.

I always love fighting navy grunts in the caves and then see an EITC Assassin and be like 'AORHFHWMCUDFWUD!'

In all seriousness, the more diverse movesets of EITC soldiers (and ships for that matter) did well to serve as a foil to the simpler Navy move sets. Disney did a good job at that (imo.)

I always love fighting navy grunts in the caves and then see an EITC Assassin and be like 'AORHFHWMCUDFWUD!'

In all seriousness, the more diverse movesets of EITC soldiers (and ships for that matter) did well to serve as a foil to the simpler Navy move sets. Disney did a good job at that (imo.)
I agree completely. I always had trouble with EITC units until I got up to their level. Aside from Officer, every Navy unit was a pushover, which was a shame. Kudos to them for making the British military look pathetic

Rofl, i just remembered the "Dummy Glitch"
when u could attune the dummy and anyone standing nearby, heal them both, then attack the dummy with sword, dagger, or gun.
it would take health off the pirate who you had attuned. they would run around and freak out...wow, good times, lol

Rofl, i just remembered the "Dummy Glitch"
when u could attune the dummy and anyone standing nearby, heal them both, then attack the dummy with sword, dagger, or gun.
it would take health off the pirate who you had attuned. they would run around and freak out...wow, good times, lol
Really...I haven't heard of this before. Interesting.

Really...I haven't heard of this before. Interesting.
It had to be done while standing near to the dummy, moving away, would make it unattune.
thats why they "Disney" moved the Dummy. there used to be one in a town. back before they reformatted the islands and towns.

Oh boy. That was a VERY long time ago. I remember when the dummy was out in the commons. Good times.

Back