Enemy Ships.....and what they mean (to me)

Alvis

Honorable Pirate
Holy guacamole, another one of these. Another low fact, high opinion, and even higher weird review about POTCO. I warned them I never shut up, and they were ok with that. So don't blame me, blame the system

Navy Ferret: Named rather cleverly. Not used for combat, but to "ferret" cargo from one island to another quickly. So we're basically sinking innocent guys who have done nothing to use. We're such great people

Navy Bulwark: Probably most players' first treasure chest loot. What's the point of these, again?

Navy Panther: Out of all the ships the Navy could choose, they chose the PANTHER to guard the Black Pearl. No warships, no regular ships, the panther light frigate. Eh.

Navy Greyhound: Back in the early days, these were a flagship. Nowadays, they're pitiful pushovers that never have good loot.

Navy Vanguard: Probably the Navy's first real threat to basic players. But that's only because they have no idea how to properly sink a ship solo.

Navy Centurion: Too much time for too little reward. Including rep. Also, used to be a flagship

Navy Kingfisher: Truely a ship built for a king.....fisher. Anyone remember that lvl 14 dude on YouTube who solo'd a kingfisher against a bunch of vets only using a doll?

Navy Monarch: It's a poser to the colossus, plain and simple. Nothing special about this thing, and most Navy ships for that matter. Shame on you, British Armada.

Navy Man-O-War: The best name for a ship in the game, hands down. This ship is named after the Portuguese Man-O-War, the deadliest jellyfish with the most potent tentacles. Also, GET AWAY FROM THE SVS AREA, you are a waste of ammo.

Navy Predator: It's natural habitat right behind Padres, this vicious creature comes out only when it spots prey in the area. She's sure a beauty, ain't she?

Navy Colossus: All hail the only Navy ship that anyone cares about: the Colossus flagship in between Outcast and Tormenta.

Navy Dreadnought: Just a Man-O-War with more hull points. Nothing special. Except that there's way too many of them.

Goliath: You'd think the final boss of the game would be...tougher, right? I mean, just sail away and have at it once it's out of sight.

Navy Bastion: Wait, huh? What the crap is this? It is a ship that was in Test server for a very short time, and it was a beast. The highest level ship IN THE GAME, and it was a War Galleon. Did I mention she could be level 65? And yet, very few people knew about this. (Not sure if it was in the actual game, but I never remember seeing this thing)

EITC Sea Viper: Feisty little fellas are like bluegill: they give you a fight, but they always lose.

EITC Sentinel: Cue the basic beginner who challenged this thing then peed his pants when he saw those firebrand broadsides heading towards him.

EITC Corvette: Just give me the car in real life already

EITC Bloodhound: I wouldn't want my ship to be named after one of the ugliest dogs out there....

EITC Ironwall: Man, the British really won't like this name once the American Revolution starts...

EITC Marauder: Ok, I've sunk about million of these now, where's the Marauder's Map?

EITC Barracuda: Badum badum badum badum badum dum, DUUUMMM. Oooh, barracuda. But seriously, this flagship fo days yo.

EITC Ogre: NO, I'm an ogre, grab a torch and pitchforks, doesn't that bother you? Seriously Disney, Dreamworks outdid you big time with Shrek, now don't try to copy them. Oh wait...you did

EITC Warlord: Obama finally got his ship....

EITC Corsair: Why would a British mercenary navy name their ship something in French? I don't get it.

EITC Behemoth: The largest and most useful fishing bait out there. Behemoths are good for bluegill fishing.

EITC Juggernaut: Which is gonna happy first? Half Life 3, or not having to send out a search party for this thing?

Phantom: Cue the basi- ah screw it, I use this line too much

Revenant: This Revenant will never be relevant, and neither will my rap record.

Storm Reaper: Well, it's a ship, that has the same model as all the other skeleton ships, and...eh, well...not much different I guess.

Black Harbinger: I see dead ships. No, seriously....this ship is basically the black death. Harbinger is the bringer of death, and this one chose to be black.

Death Omen: Used to be as rare as a Cubs World Series ring, but now normally floats around Kingshead and Cutthroat isles now.

Harkaway: Bo Beck, you need to make better friends

Shadow Cerberus Scourge: Purely just fanservice. And Disney had their troll face when they made this, when they know people wanted the other ones to be the flagships. And no update ever did that.

Nice! But what about fleet ships?
I honestly had no idea what to say about them tbh. If I did have to say something, it would be probably how upset I am that each treasure fleet is the exact same, whether it'd be EITC or Navy

Back