Ever been TRAIN'ed to "stay on topic?" _Not here. Not for this thread!

S

Shamus The Brute

Imagine for a moment that you are a TRAIN conductor :confused: .
user_10498_PW3RPRHL.jpg

You spend your mornings, days, & evenings traveling by locomotive train along the various twists & turns of the surrounding landscape.
*One day, you become so bored with this conductor job that you risk the safety of you own life & the locomotive's cargo hold as you continue to speed the train further along the tracks.

You reach for your laptop, Google your favorite site - www.piratesforums.co - & post a thread within the SHIP YARD section of "Rat's Nest" on the site.

Within minutes, the thread you posted received a response. :woot: However, the nature of the comment was so "off topic" that your thread had been "DERAILED!"
trainn.jpg
ats53606_ThreadDirection.jpg

***Mates...let's have some FUN :D! THE RULES: Someone post a topic of discussion while the next person steals from that topic something unrelated & totally "OFF TOPIC" from the original posting.

As an example, I might state that, "I love to drink a cold glass of lemonade during the summer time." Someone then could respond by saying, "Hmmm. Lemonade reminds me of lemons & the [sour] attitude my best friend had towards me the other day. And...you know what? She bought a new pair of shoes & refuses to let me borrow them." DERAILED!!!

Be sure to keep it clean & no rudeness, ok ? OH... & be sure to include the word, "DERAILED," after your response,:lol1:.

*** Good Luck ***
derail.jpg

The End.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules for posting on this thread are as follows:
  • You may only post in this thread after 5 posts have been made by others since your last post
  • Keep it CLEAN!
  • If you aren't sure how to play, wait for someone else to reply before you so you can get an idea how.
Here is an example from Shamus.

As an example, I might state that, "I love to drink a cold glass of lemonade during the summer time." Someone then could respond by saying, "Hmmm. Lemonade reminds me of lemons & the [sour] attitude my best friend had towards me the other day. And...you know what? She bought a new pair of shoes & refuses to let me borrow them." DERAILED!!!

Any post that does not meet the rules will be deleted no questions asked.
Have fun and thank you for reading :D

Nobody wants to start this derailed game now, huh? Ok then ... I'll start first. It's the easiert thing to be the first to start a game! ;)

That monkey's expression up there is priceless ... It looks like he got 'touched' by an electric current! (I don't want to use the graphic terminology ...). :D
Now, derail my post!

He does look like he got touched by electric...... Electric is kinda white & blue.... BLUE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR!!! (Derailed :D)

Blue, just like that new car my friend got the other day... I'm sooooo jealous. :mad: At least I can go for rides in it :D Like to the park to watch the funny squirrels chase ducks, fun, fun, fun.

potc is four years old?, wait what was that saying, how many nuts could a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck nuts, ? :confused:

I like that saying, it reminds me of kindergarten when i first tried to say it, I ended up saying a bad word, my friend Cole told on me and I got in trouble... DERAILED

Hot? I know huh, plus I have a cold, not cool. Oh and I love Cheesecake ^_^ Dont forget 'DERAILED'

Eww cheesecake I don't think that cheese should be cake also but hey someone's rich off of that idea also what's the deal with apple having more money than the federal government

Eww cheesecake I don't think that cheese should be cake also but hey someone's rich off of that idea also what's the deal with apple having more money than the federal government
More money??? Really? Hmm..

Speaking of money, ever seen a 2dollar bill? No? What about a sand-dollar? :confused: Pretty interesting, huh? They have little "doves" in them :D

DERAILED!!

More money??? Really? Hmm..

Speaking of money, ever seen a 2dollar bill? No? What about a sand-dollar? :confused: Pretty interesting, huh? They have little "doves" in them :D

DERAILED!!

Sand dollars are so pretty :D speaking of pretty things, I saw a "green flash" one afternoon looking out into the ocean when the sun was going down. Now THAT was pretty... DERAILED!! XD

The sun gave me a bad burn last week.:cursing: Speaking of burns I put my hand on the HOT oven today. (OUCH!!!) *DERAILED*:fish:

Back