Excitement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a beta key to spare?
No, I'm sorry, but on my discord we have beta-key channel and when people give us beta-keys we drop them in my discord channel. But the channel for the beta keys is closed atm due to the game not being open. But, I'll let you know if I find one. :)

No, I'm sorry, but on my discord we have beta-key channel and when people give us beta-keys we drop them in my discord channel. But the channel for the beta keys is closed atm due to the game not being open. But, I'll let you know if I find one. :)

Ok. Its because i really want to play pirates online because i used to play it when i was a teenager. I really miss the adventure and the fun.

You can play without a beta key if you reserve a time slot, but the game is down currently and will be reopening in up to a few weeks (we hope). The game works, and people can play. Just be patient for the game to re-open.

You can play without a beta key if you reserve a time slot, but the game is down currently and will be reopening in up to a few weeks (we hope). The game works, and people can play. Just be patient for the game to re-open.

ok how do I reserve a spot?

ok how do I reserve a spot?
Go to the official site, click Play Game, and there should be something that says "Reserve a play time." No times will show up right now, as the game is unplayable currently, but that's how you do it when it's back online again.

Go to the official site, click Play Game, and there should be something that says "Reserve a play time." No times will show up right now, as the game is unplayable currently, but that's how you do it when it's back online again.

oh ok thank you so much for telling me this. I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back