Exuma Invasion Broken

Garrick Craggs

Dockworker
jolly 2.PNG

So on the Exuma Invasion at 3:00 AM EST part way through me and the other players started having issues where we couldn't attune dolls and things were somewhat laggy. Then at the end of the wave we all died and when we got back out of jail, some people kept dropping even when they were far away from Jolly (and when I revive them, they immediately drop again) and some (me) just have zero health and can't use any weapons, tonics, etc. And Jolly is just standing there.

It has been an hour now since the invasion began so I thought I would put this here in case the invasions are automated and the staff doesn't know it is broken. If you already know, then my sincere apologies.

Edit: It is still going on, avoid Exuma if you have to get anything done on Tortuga as of 5:08 AM EST

Last edited:
This is the bug where Jolly becomes all powerful if he gets stuck at the barricade near the gypsy in tortuga. I am sure they know about it as I have observed they have removed jolly many times in the past manually when this happens.. This has been going on for months. Never let jolly reach that barricade.

He can one shot you across the map in this glitch... Had this happen a few weeks ago couldn't even get close to him had to use ranged weapons eventually killing him after I died like 12 times.

This happens through out all the servers that I've joined Invasions on , Jolly seems far away but yet ye takes damage as If in agro !

Back