Weapons Famed Cursed Tier List

That Guy

Dockworker
Here's my tier list for the list of the 24 famed cursed weapons in order of what I think as best to worst. This list puts things such as stat boosts, usefulness of abilities (certain weapon skills and break attacks), immunities. This is just a list of my opinions. :

A+ Barracuda Blade
A Endless Night, Hull Ripper, Blightfang
A-Whalebone, Krakenbane, Tyrant Blade,Sharkfang, Dutchman's Pestilence
B+ Nightbringer, Dark Mutineer, Doom Rattler,
B , Dread Spike, Hammerhead, Treachery's End
B- Squid Squasher, Puffer Blade, Nautilus Blade
C+ Doom Stinger, Ripsaw
C Kelpblade
c- Spinecrest,Bitter End
D Razortooth

If you dont agree, comment and explain why.

Last edited:
Tyrant Blade is one of the best in the game. It's a 91 attack broadsword with Drain Health rank 2. That already makes it better than most anything else, then it also has Cursed Ice which, in my opinion, is better than the Cursed Fire abilities.

I always keep Tyrant Blade or Dagger of the Dark Idol equipped. Tyrant Blade for me is my favorite weapon that I have, even over Behemoth Blade because Drain Health is so good and reliable. Using other blades you sometimes die when you press the limits on what you can or should kill, like 7 Thrall Captains at one time, but Tyrant Blade you just take maybe a swing or two longer to kill compared to "the best" swords but essentially never die and rarely have to use a potion to heal.

Using a doll equipped though, then the higher damage and faster combos is probably better. Where you attune, curse, swap to sword, blade flurry, attack until about half health, swap to doll attune and drain life, swap to sword. That sort of play, then maybe Tyrant blade isn't the best for you, but that's a more work.

I think Tyrant Blade is definitely an A though.

Tyrant Blade is one of the best in the game. It's a 91 attack broadsword with Drain Health rank 2. That already makes it better than most anything else, then it also has Cursed Ice which, in my opinion, is better than the Cursed Fire abilities.

I always keep Tyrant Blade or Dagger of the Dark Idol equipped. Tyrant Blade for me is my favorite weapon that I have, even over Behemoth Blade because Drain Health is so good and reliable. Using other blades you sometimes die when you press the limits on what you can or should kill, like 7 Thrall Captains at one time, but Tyrant Blade you just take maybe a swing or two longer to kill compared to "the best" swords but essentially never die and rarely have to use a potion to heal.

Using a doll equipped though, then the higher damage and faster combos is probably better. Where you attune, curse, swap to sword, blade flurry, attack until about half health, swap to doll attune and drain life, swap to sword. That sort of play, then maybe Tyrant blade isn't the best for you, but that's a more work.

True. I forgot to really acknowledge the fact that Drain Health is a massive asset. Looking back on the rankings, I don't really consider Tyrant to be in A tier, though. While it is a great sword, the only thing that really limits it is the fact that the swords above it are better. A- is a better place to put Tyrant now that I think of it.

I would rate almost every sword differently than you, the two exceptions being the Barracuda Blade and the Blightfang Edge which I wholeheartedly agree with. No time to explain really but I think that some you missed the boat and others you may just have different values and style to mine.

What's Spinecrest?
Screenshot_2018-10-07-21-47-07-1.png

Oh oh, better nerf that thing quick.

Even since POTCO, the Nautilus Blade (while not a terribly great blade in it's own rights) has always been a finite pick when compared to the other two reward weapons from the Raven's Cove Quest. Bitter End (Like most Sabres) are far too weak to cause any real damage compared to its better counterparts, and Spinecrest is feasible in its own right, but the selections of perks on the weapon make it one of the weaker options.

The one weapon's placement on this list that I don't currently agree with would be Dutchman's Pestilence. While I understand why it is placed there (Due to the nature that Bloodfire damage and Critical Strikes do not stack), I still think the weapon's base stats could bump it up another tier at least. It has the potential, (In my opinion) it is right up there with the Barracuda Blade if the double stacking damage effect would work.

Overall, great tier listing, and thanks for posting!

Hmm I choose Dread Spike and Tyrant Blade over Hull Ripper and Blightfang every time. Though focusing on one enemy, often solo is what I do almost all of the time. Maybe if Blightfang's poison effect worked...

Back