Farewell mates!

Captain Bren

Notorious Pirate
Farewell guys, I have decided to quit TLOPO for the time being. I may be back, but I'm not sure. I guess I just lost interest, and there's just so much drama whether I go.

Thanks to the devs for what they do, keep up the good work!

And thanks to the community, I'm happy I to have sailed with y'all again.

Fair winds and farewell!

~Andromidus

Farewell guys, I have decided to quit TLOPO for the time being. I may be back, but I'm not sure. I guess I just lost interest, and there's just so much drama whether I go.

Fair winds and farewell!

~Andromidus
Sad to see you go mate, if you decide to come back we'll be here :) fair winds.

Goodbye, mate. Hope to see you around again someday.

Even if I don't know you it's sad to see someone go. Would've been nice to know you though, I'm just anti-social. :p

Thanks for the kind words, you will be missed by many (look past the rude comments). We hope to see you again in the future :D
Sage advice... Negativity will be everywhere in life... Sadly we have a small portion here also... But when you ignore, don't feed or look past that... We have a large and growing population of pretty awesome people here! :) p.s. ... Don't forget the armor! :D

Fair winds and farewell!

~Andromidus
Try out TTR!

I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavours and hope you will pop in to see us now and then.
Unfortunately stirring up drama seems to be hobby for many in many social situations these days be it IRL or online.
I hope you can look past any you may have encountered here and remember the good times and the many moments when the community and staff have come together and made the forums and game a happy and friendly place to be:)
Fair winds matey!

Fair winds and farewell!

~Andromidus
BETTER NOT LEAVE THESE FORUMS MISTER! GET BACK HERE!

Back