Guide Fast Server Switching Trick

Favorite Non-Totem Island(s)

• Total voters

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
We all know what it's like to be looting or ranking or leveling at an island without a teleportation totem (Isla Tormenta, Kingshead, Outcast Isle, Isla Cangrejos, etc.) and how horrible it is when the loot is bad or someone else takes your spot. You have to teleport to another server, and sail (or swim, your choice) all the way back to the island, which can take away from your very valuable time. I'm going to show you the quick way to switch servers on these islands without the long trips.

In this example, I'm looting on Abassa Outcast Isle, the loot is too bad and I want to switch to another server.
screenshot_2013-03-28_23-13-38.jpg
First, I look for either a public crew, guildmate, or friend who is on a ship on a different server. In this example I'm looking for a public crew.
screenshot_2013-03-28_23-15-31.jpg
screenshot_2013-03-28_23-15-56.jpg

I will then join my public crew on their ship.
screenshot_2013-03-28_23-16-47.jpg

Once I get onto the ship, I can look at my map. You'll notice that the Outcast Isle teleportation totem is still open. I'm also on a new server now, Kokoros. I can teleport back to Outcast Isle to continue on my looting.
screenshot_2013-03-28_23-17-12.jpg

And that's it! I can continue to use this technique until I find a server with good enough loot!
screenshot_2013-03-28_23-19-20.jpg

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your extra time and less sailing!

Questions, comments?

Captain Redhorn

We all know what it's like to be looting or ranking or leveling at an island without a teleportation totem (Isla Tormenta, Kingshead, Outcast Isle, Isla Cangrejos, etc.) and how horrible it is when the loot is bad or someone else takes your spot. You have to teleport to another server, and sail (or swim, your choice) all the way back to the island, which can take away from your very valuable time. I'm going to show you the quick way to switch servers on these islands without the long trips.

In this example, I'm looting on Abassa Outcast Isle, the loot is too bad and I want to switch to another server.
View attachment 48733 First, I look for either a public crew, guildmate, or friend who is on a ship on a different server. In this example I'm looking for a public crew.
View attachment 48734View attachment 48735
I will then join my public crew on their ship.View attachment 48736
Once I get onto the ship, I can look at my map. You'll notice that the Outcast Isle teleportation totem is still open. I'm also on a new server now, Kokoros. I can teleport back to Outcast Isle to continue on my looting.View attachment 48737
And that's it! I can continue to use this technique until I find a server with good enough loot!
View attachment 48738
Good luck and I hope you enjoy your extra time and less sailing!

Questions, comments?

Captain Redhorn
And here i was... thinking you were against glitching xD but very nice find Big Red! even back when i was looting this would've saved me alot of grief.

Back