Favorite Cancelled TV Series

Gotta agree with Miss Anne's list. Those shows from TGIF, Home Improvement, Reba. I miss a lot of those same shows along with:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987-1996)
Spider-man: The Animated Series (1994-1998)
X-Men: The Animated Series (1992-1997)
Batman: The Animated Series (1992-1995)
Darkwing Duck
Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Animaniacs
Talespin
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Dinosaurs
Frisky Dingo
Yu-Gi-Oh! (seasons 1-4)

~Etar1pAI

Lost ( not really canceled)
Home Improvement
Phil of the Future
Justice League Unlimited
Kim Possible
The Buzz on Maggie
Family Matters
Full House
Courage the Cowadly Dog, even though it was scared me as a kid

• ( I only caught reruns of this show, but wish they had continued it ) Who's The Boss
I loved that show too!!! *I had a "crush" (for longest time) on actress, Alyssa Milano :cool:
Frisky Dingo
Hmmm...never heard of that show :confused:. The name, however, gives me something new to think about if I ever were to name my guild over, lol.

Lost ( not really canceled)
I had only the chance to see (maybe) the 3rd or 4th episode of LOST during it's debut season but, someday plan to watch the show within it's entirety on DVD :).

The television shows I miss the most include:
  • Cheers
  • Wings
  • Diagnosis Murder
  • Frasier/Friends/Fresh Prince of Bel Aire (although they are still 'reruns')
  • Quantum Leap
  • Three's Company
  • Magnum PI
  • Riptide (really 'cool' show, I had always thought)
I guess I "officially" aged myself - now - in mentioning some of these, lol.

alot of shows that was my favorite when i was a kid i remember i wan in the hospital sick and the only thing that would make me laugh is ed,edd,n edyy lol good times! now its gone... a shame

1. Psych (from USA Network)
2. Dave the Barbarian
3. American Dragon: Jake Long
4. He-Man: Masters of the Universe (I had action figures for this show, I loved it)
5. Bear In The Big Blue House

Those are the main ones that I've missed.

Drake and Josh
Wizards of Waverly Place
Dirty Jobs (I think it was actually moved to a different channel)
Man vs Wild
Survivorman (I prefered this over Man vs Wild. However I do not think it airs in the US anymore, only in Canada.)

Well Lost wasn't cancelled it just ended and I miss it a lot still :cry:

Boy Meets World, one of the greatest shows ever. Saved by the Bell was great, a show I probably shouldn't say on here that only lasted like 3 episodes lol, Drake and Josh was good

Thankfully they play reruns! :woot: And I own every episode of Lost cause I'm a fangirl:D

Rome....the only reason it was cancelled was because it was to expensive to keep up past the second season. and stargate universe never should have died off :(

Back