Favorite Movies From Your Childhood

Kate Goldwalker

Fairy Tail Girl
As I'm typing this, my youngest son who is 8 is watching one of my favorite movies from my childhood on Amazon Prime. He is totally wrapped up in it too. Completely did not see me place 3 mega stuffed Oreos on the table in front of him! The movie he is watching: The NeverEnding Story.

Yes, I know I'm aging myself here, BUT everyone knows my age or should. Its not like I'm hiding my birthday. :p

Here are a few more of my favorite movies from my childhood:

The Secret of the Nhim
The Last Unicorn
The Goonies
Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
ET
Back to the Future I, II, III
Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom, The Last Crusade

AND of course

Star Wars: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi

*All movie titles are hyper-linked to their page on imdb.com.

What are your favorite movies from your childhood?? As you can see I have one that came out before I was born, but I watched it sooo much when I was a kid. (Willie Wonka) It doesn't have to be a movie that came out during your childhood, but it does need to be a movie that has become part of your childhood.

I look forward to seeing the replies!

Most of my childhood favorites arrr those movies you had listed already above (i.e., Back2TheFuture, Goonies, E.T., Star Wars, etc.). ;) However, a few others I can remember include "Cutthroat Island" (see below), "Cloak and Dagger," "The Three Musketeers,"
"Predator," "Tron," and "The Last Starfighter."

There's this one movie.. It came out quite a bit before I was born, but I watched it over and over when I was young. It's called The Cowboys.
I loved it. Also, you listed a ton of my other favorites, such as The Star Wars movies, Indiana Jones.. etc. :D

I guess another film for me is "Gremlins" (I can't believe that I forgot about 'Gizmo').

5fe83517525182e6b1755aeb7ebabdf0.jpg
:singing:

Star Wars then, now and forever my favorite movies ever. Others include Indiana Jones, Marvel Movies, Pirates Of The Carribean (Duh).

OMG another movie that I didnt even think to put on here. One that was completely part of my childhood.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092106/

Yes! That is the original Transformers. And yes, even though I'm a girl, I played with Transformers, pretended to be one at recess in school. LOVED IT!
I used to pretend I was a transformer.Wanted to be iron hod so I balled up,made the transform noise (Chicka wick wow wick wick.) and crawled on my elbows and knees XD

Back