Favorite of this series...

What's Your Favorite "Pirates of the Caribbean" Movie?

• The Curse of the Black Pearl

• At World's End

• On Stranger Tides

• Dead Man's Chest

• Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dead Man's Chest. It's less confusing than At World's End, quite possibly darker than the other two, and it's got lots of great scenes, such as Pelegosto, visiting Tia Dalma, Isla Cruces, the Kraken, etc.

Plus, it's got two of the greatest cliffhangers of all-time.

"'Ello beastie!" -- Jack

"Tell me, what's become of my ship?" -- Barbossa

The Curse of the Black Pearl, because the plot was absolutely amazing and Johnny was totally hilarious.

My favorite movie was Curse of the Black Pearl.

To quote CinemaSins, "The supernatural part was NOT what people enjoyed about the first Pirates movie. It was the zany swashbuckling fun."

I'd say Dead Man's Chest, I love all the scenes in the movie like when the crew goes to Tia Dalma for the Jar Of Dirt or when Davy Jones gets introduced and when he says to Will, "You are neither dead nor dying, what is your purpose here." When I was first new to Potc At Worlds End was my favourite, but after re-watching everything and following every detail I'd say Dead Man's chest plus Davy Jones is my favourite character in the whole series
"Tell me, what's become of my ship?" -- Barbossa
I always loved that scene with the music and everything, Tia says that they will need a captain that knows those waters, then we hear footsteps and everybody is looking, then Barbossa (my second fave) comes and says "So tell me, what becomes of my ship", then epic music cues :D

Back