Favorite Peddler Set

Anaximander

Wanted Pirate
I would like to know what your favorite peddler sets are. My personal favorite is the diplomat set. :cannon:
TheeDiplomat.png

Ugh, there is not one set that I'm completely happy with ... I missed the Halloween rare edition, btw. I usually am not a big fan of the long boots and/or the pants/shorts/hat. There is always something on the set that I wan't to get rid of.

After I mixed them with my own collection, but mostly still the peddler's outfits, here are my favorites:

Admiral - April 2011 edition, just the corset and jacket. With my own white sash and the set of Adventure Cavalry hat & Adventure Capris (from Adoria's quest) and plank water boots:

screenshot_2012-03-24_11-55-45.jpg

Raven's Cove Mercenary - August 2011 edition, just the top and skirt. With skeleton on it, my own jacket from Royal Commodore - (November 2011 edition) and Adventurer Cavalry hat (from Adoria's quest), red buckle sash & my favorite plank water boots:
screenshot_2012-03-24_11-54-06.jpg

Admiral and Zombie are the only good ones
And Only wear bright clothes just like Drake But Admiral and zombie are the best in my opinion

I only like the valentine shirt in that set :p
I feel that they ruined the Val's Day Shirt back making the back of it purple. What were they thinking? I want the old one bavck where the back was red, I liked that shirt. The quest shirt should be the old one and the peddler shirt should be the new one, IMO.

Back