Discussion Favorite Vacation Place

Jack Hexskull

Notorious Pirate
What's your favorite place that you have gone to on a vacation?

Mine is Barcelona, Spain and Paris, France

Barcelona
barcelona_02_big.jpg

Paris

monuments.jpg

You know, I also love traveling away from Earth!

I have a couple family members living on Jupiter right now, but we cant visit them this week because a big storm is about to hit. :(
Wow... tell your family to stay... um... outside of the planet!
Tbh, I'm a Cadet in the Galactic Peacekeeping Corps, based on what earthlings know as Kepler-452b...

Get it? I'm a "Space Cadet" lol

I've traveled a lot but one of my fav places is Sedona Arizona. It's so beautiful and just peaceful; the nature is amazing!
The skies are always so blue and the mountains so red. Great hiking, and just being with nature. <3
I'm usually in awe the whole time I'm there.

6817106-sedona.jpg
68880837-arizona-wallpapers.jpg
amazing-sunset-image-hd.jpg
Cathedral Rock Sedona.jpg
land-sedona-newmoon-healing-drumming-guide-sky-hiking1.jpg
sedona hiking.jpg

Last edited:
I'll have to be honest in that every place we've ever been on vacation, it was the best.
Even when we went to New Jersey camping! Yes, camping!
It's the people you're with, the things you do and the journey you take that help make a vacation awesome, imo.

Panama City Beach, Florida
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Did you go to Panama city at the end of summer last year? The flooding from rain was unreal.

Edit
Mine would have to be my duncle's cabin in secret location, Kentucky. I'll tell you what those are the biggest bluegill you'll ever see in your life.

Did you go to Panama city at the end of summer last year? The flooding from rain was unreal.

Edit
Mine would have to be my duncle's cabin in secret location, Kentucky. I'll tell you what those are the biggest bluegill you'll ever see in your life.

Not last year but I have been there during flooding rain and it is spectacular!

I have traveled all over the world, and hand's down my favorite vacation ever was....
The British Virgin Islands!
In the British Virgin Islands,
I went to Jost Van Dyke and Sandy Spit.
Sandy Spit is a VERY small, uninhabited island. It is only a beach. They filmed some Corona commercials on the island.

In Jost Van Dyke, I went to White Bay. It's just a beach with a lineup of bars and stuff along the it. It's A-MAZING!
One of the most memorable of the bars is the "Soggy Dollar". They have a 24/7 Live Camera facing the beach.

I got to both these places by boat. I have a timeshare with Westin, and I usually use it at the Westin St. John Villas.
My aunt and uncle actually renewed their vows there.
- So I guess you could count St. John too :p :D
NOTE: I always go to these places with family/friends. I imagine it wouldn't be that great of a vacation without them.
stjohn.jpg
jostvandyke.jpg
sandyspit.jpg

of all the places it has to be Charleston SC. history the seafood and memories of Pirates there. At night they have pirate ghost tours on land and sea. After all Black Beard himself sailed the Queen Anne from that Harbor.

Back