Favorite Weapons

What is your favorite weapon?

• Total voters

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
I made this thread to find out what is everyone's most favorite weapon in the caribbean. Some of you might have realized that this is a remake of one of my older threads, but now we have many more members and I want to try it again.
I like the sword because there are many moves you can do and you can find many swords with special powers such as famed or legendary.

220px-Black_shark_blade.png
200px-Screen_shot_2011-01-02_at_9.38.32_PM.png
200px-Admirals_Cutlass.jpg

these three are my favorite i have 2 of the 3 of these ( i have 2 black shark baldes and one admirals

i love my EITC Dagger and my rare throwing knives the names of witch i will check out now ................................................................................................................................................ one sec i mean really i got the game pulled up but my pc here is a peice of crud :mad: ........ they are caled the " Grim Fang Knives "

Poor, lonely grenade with no votes.. (though i think it would be cooler if there were special types)..
I really like the staff because its pretty and has lots of power. I do wish there were more special ones(rare/famed/legendary). I admit I love the colors that the staff gives off. lol My favorite weapon to actually use, though, would be sword because of its beauty and many skills. Its hard to get bored with a sword. :D

Back