Blog Post FEBRUARY PEDDLER SPOTLIGHT

Seahawk

Site Founder
https://static.tlopo.com/static/img/posts/90487488c608ff25011a2bbef2e88323.jpg_558x314.jpg
Ahoy again!

Seein’ as ye all have been enjoyin’ these here new outfits so much, we decided to bring ye another brand new, never-before-seen set. The Military Commander set will get ye all polished and ready to command any vessel ye sail or raiding party ye lead.

We have also brought back one of our old favorites, The Diplomat. Ye’ll be set to help keep the peace, solve problems and lead pirates into a world of… oh what am I sayin’? Ye’ll need more than luck fer that to ever work. At least ye’ll look nice tryin’!

Don’t ye forget that Mardi Gras and Valentine’s Day are around the corner! Ye be needin’ special outfits for those two important holidays. Especially if ye wanna catch the eye of a certain lad or lass. Be on the lookout for those two sets, we should get them in soon.

Also, make sure to have space in yer closet for these… and for next month’s, too. I can’t say what they be, but… Ye’ll be like a rare jewel with one. The other though… well, it might make some take a fright or catch Nessie’s eye. Ahh, but ye’ll see next month. So, don’t ye be worryin’ about nothin’.

Good luck on yer political ambitions and fair winds!

Bargain Billy, Port Royal Peddler

Ye’ll be like a rare jewel
yyyBaronShirtMoodRock.png

This is the most bejeweled piece of clothing I can think of.

I can't say the Military Commander is my favorite set, but I do appreciate it's mix-and-match ability with other clothing items. Also props to the textures artists for doing a great job on details <3

Back