Tip Fighting

GunsInMyBoots

Wanted Pirate
Caitlin's Fighting Tips .....................

1. When fighting Low levels (1-8) Any weapon is ok 2. In PVP and your fighting someone your own level, Voodoo doll is best as you can run about while attacking them, so if they aren't using voodoo doll you have the upper hand. 3. When fighting bosses, find out if there's any glitches before attacking. 4. When attacking A Enemy That is A Red level tag, i recommend having a couple of friends 5. One Of the mistakes you can make is hiding, Hiding wont work if your crew members are attacking and you dont want to get hit, This rule Applys strongly when you have already attacked him/her, they can still attack you with throwing knives, Gun ect.... 6. Your Weapon depends on the enemy, If they use cutlass your best to use a more powerful cutlass or voodoo doll/staff, dagger 7. Dont use voodoo doll on high levels if you WANT to kill them, Unless you want a share in the loot with less chance of getting killed voodoo is ok. (Famed And Legendary Voodoo dolls are sometimes ok)
8. Have lots of tonics on you when fighting higher levels
9. Fishing On a fishing boat gets you alot of free tonics and dont forget to feast on some pork this week.
10. (Fighting Ships Related) When ships are up close, i like to use grape shots but when they aren't use another ammo, Chain Balls Are great for ripping the sails and electric balls are good on some ghost ships.
Note: http://piratesonline.wikia.com/ will show you what enemys you will be up against, what they can do what levels they range at and will show you more about weapons and charcters, and more!

If I'm correct(feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), grape shot is only benefitial is SVS because it stuns the crew or slows down ship repair. I don't think it does much damage to regular ships but I could be wrong.

If I'm correct(feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), grape shot is only benefitial is SVS because it stuns the crew or slows down ship repair. I don't think it does much damage to regular ships but I could be wrong.
well you could be right but i am a non member, so i dont have much ammo lol

Its wonderful for knocking off sails, other then that it could possibly do a little more then just Round Shot

its pretty good because you shoot about five shots and each one is a little less powerful then a round

Its wonderful for knocking off sails, other then that it could possibly do a little more then just Round Shot
its pretty good because you shoot about five shots and each one is a little less powerful then a round
I just remember trying it out before and each little shot was about 20-30 points but I may have not been shooting in the right spot. ^_^ Seems like no one uses it but maybe it has hidden powers. :D

I guess unlimited players have the advantage of using all types of ammo, so I can't say anything about those firebrands, thunderbolts, explosives and furies which are superior in deadly attacks. I'm just not impressed with grape shots at all. I used to use them on my first pirate, learning my lesson on how ineffective they were, I never had them again on my other pirates. I love plain round shots. Chain shots are useful too within the proper distance.

Little question I have been playing for more then 3 years and have a mastered pirate and a level 41 pirate, but i still don't know if there are famed staffs i know there are rares though!:oops:

Little question I have been playing for more then 3 years and have a mastered pirate and a level 41 pirate, but i still don't know if there are famed staffs i know there are rares though!:oops:
Not at the moment. Although there are a few names of unreleased staffs on the wiki. Not sure if those will be famed or rare.

Edit:
Not even sure if they will be put on the game xD

I just remember trying it out before and each little shot was about 20-30 points but I may have not been shooting in the right spot. ^_^ Seems like no one uses it but maybe it has hidden powers. :D
before they did a big update, they flew, then went "poof", and didn't do anytihng, so I never used them, but now they fall, and are now useless in svs (if your not shooteing sails, I mean.)

Back