Request Find all 4 boss types for every enemy!

Navy Veteran boss
screenshot_2018-07-11_07-19-23.jpg
Screenshot_167.png

I will keep an eye out!

I noticed previous posters have not attuned the bosses in the image but if you "attune" the boss with a doll it will give Charles the HP of the enemy which I believe he wants to know also.
Attuning only counts for people who have dolls. Some don't yet or never use them and forget the suggestions. Like me.

I will be putting together a FULL LIST of ALL ENEMIES in the Caribbean for the communities benefit!

However, I need YOUR help! - If you see a boss I need you to do 2 things! Attune & Screenshot! That's it!

We have 240 enemies to find! [60 enemies with 4 types of boss]

Example of format needed:
1. [Enemy type] Seabeard
2. [Boss name] Yardarm Yale
3. [Level 40]
4. [Health Points] 18,750

Also, pictures are needed for proof! <3
latest

latest

Happy hunting!
Didn't see your board, started another of the same subject and asked that this one be closed.
Just kidding. Asked mine to be closed.
But I wondered, how did you come to this conclusion? We have 240 enemies to find! [60 enemies with 4 types of boss]

I think this is a great opportunity for all devs and personal to get their name in the game as well. I bet the devs have done that.

Last edited:
Attuning only counts for people who have dolls. Some don't yet or never use them and forget the suggestions. Like me.
True, I did not take I to account those who havent got their dolls yet. But I believe the op asked that the boss be attuned by doll (for the screen shot) so that he can see the bosses HP for the records. After you have attuned and took the screen shot you can take him down with any weapon you like.

If there is another way to see the exact number of HP the enemy has then I apologize for my ignorance.

True, I did not take I to account those who havent got their dolls yet. But I believe the op asked that the boss be attuned by doll (for the screen shot) so that he can see the bosses HP for the records. After you have attuned and took the screen shot you can take him down with any weapon you like.

If there is another way to see the exact number of HP the enemy has then I apologize for my ignorance.
No need for apologies at all. It was a logical assumption. I'm sure that people will figure some ways to work it out. Maybe a repeat boss with stats.
Whats starting to be fun is all the names they have to come up with.

Back