Clothing Fishing Broken

D

DarkRose

I understand there was a problem way before I join with fishing and brights (i think just brights), but since then you cant get any brights or famed. I have personal max out 5 pirates now in fishing and nothing. You do not get ANY clothing items in drops, so clothing seems to be totally out of fishing altogether. I love everything that has been done to the game, but wondering if the devs plan on fixing this in the future? I never read where they or anyone else has mention the lack of loot with fishing. In potco, you would get at least a fame or a bright while maxing fishing. Any info would be great!

The only reason I started fishing is because I will need it for Raven's Cove quest. Otherwise, it serves no purpose to me really. It would be nice if they fixed it and we could get some nice loot drops from it.

I have my latest pirate to L18 Fishing and have not got One single thread ! Nor any decent weapon , lots of rag dolls , rusty swords , lame daggers ! Casting distance Is still off also . L15 comes In handy when ya need quick Gold !

Back