FIX THE GAME HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY IN MONTHS

lilsynaster

Pirate
really getting fed up with seeing this game bastardized. I have a 64 bit pc I have a gtx 970 8 gigs of ram and a 3.70 ghz cpu on windows 10 i should NOT have this many problems. ive reinstalled the launcher n game countless times by this point in an effort to play for the last year. i used to stream the game when i could however i cant even get past the beginning load screen without it crashing or freezing then crashing. ive left the window open for days before to no avail. ive completely reset my computer put the launcher on a different harddrive ive tried everything i could think of at this point. its gotten so frustrating im about to leave the community as a whole and it sucks because after 3 years the devs finally got the original game somewhat there. and even revamped my favorite places ive made plus 110 cannon defence when it launched in the first 2 days yea i enjoy this game. however when the emulator doesnt funtion properly it kills it. if anyone has any thoughts please comment otherwise lilsynaster of dark phantoms is signing off permanatly and going back to the another remake team thats been dead for the last year and a half.

Could you try to explain what issue you are having more clearly? Possibly get a video of the issue uploaded? Thanks and I hope it gets resolved soon.

Hey,
I tried helping through the live stream but it went black then offline.
I am not sure if you saw my messages, so I will write them here as well, hopefully it will help.
Download NVIDIA GeForce Experience (https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/), and make sure you have the latest graphics card drivers installed for your GTX 970. Sometimes issues like this can be caused by not having the latest version of the necessary drivers. Please let me know how it goes.

This is very likely your problem right here,
1571092377236.png

TLOPO will refuse to launch properly if it detects any sort of "cheat" software that is currently running. It will not notify you, and will often get stuck on a specific loading percentage, or at the connecting screen. Make sure you are not running any sort of autoclickers, Auto Hotkey, Cheat Engine (if you ever have used it, make sure to remove the windows kernel hook, there's guides), etc. Sorry that this is so undocumented that even TLOPO support don't normally catch this. Its extremely frustrating, hope you get it sorted out.

EDIT: As for anyone that doesn't see anything wrong with this, most of these programs have legitimate uses outside of game "cheating." While I understand the reasoning behind them not being allowed in TLOPO (obviously) it would at least be nice to have some kind of notification as to what program is preventing TLOPO from running, like many other anti-cheat software I've encountered. Would save a lot of headaches for the end-user as well as TLOPO support.

Last edited:
This is very likely your problem right here,
View attachment 116603
TLOPO will refuse to launch properly if it detects any sort of "cheat" software that is currently running. It will not notify you, and will often get stuck on a specific loading percentage, or at the connecting screen. Make sure you are not running any sort of autoclickers, Auto Hotkey, Cheat Engine (if you ever have used it, make sure to remove the windows kernel hook, there's guides), etc. Sorry that this is so undocumented that even TLOPO support don't normally catch this. Its extremely frustrating, hope you get it sorted out.

EDIT: As for anyone that doesn't see anything wrong with this, most of these programs have legitimate uses outside of game "cheating." While I understand the reasoning behind them not being allowed in TLOPO (obviously) it would at least be nice to have some kind of notification as to what program is preventing TLOPO from running, like many other anti-cheat software I've encountered. Would save a lot of headaches for the end-user as well as TLOPO support.
Isn't it also possible that anti-virus programs running in the background can also stop tlopo or most other games, specially if the game hasn't been given permissions by/for that particular anti-virus program.

Isn't it also possible that anti-virus programs running in the background can also stop tlopo or most other games, specially if the game hasn't been given permissions by/for that particular anti-virus program.

Antivirus software will not stop the game from opening in most scenarios. Nine times of ten, if your game refuses to load after the launcher has closed and the game client opens, you've got something open that the TLOPO Moderation check doesn't approve of. However, if your launcher closes and nothing pops up, that is a very common case of Anti-Virus mistaking TLOPO as unrecognized software, and will typically treat it as a threat unless specified.

@Bart Gunshot is very much correct in this case. @lilsynaster, whatever you use the program for on other games is not our business, but the use or activation of any macro or modification software will force the game to halt. Please turn off this program and try again.

Also, please read our Terms of Service here.

Fair Seas,
Misha

@Misha I suspected this for awhile but your the first to confirm it. an update so I went from lvl 39- level 47 within the last few weeks and I started a streaming series where im looting tormenta on a journey for loot mostly forsaken shallows dang near maxed my main pirate with double rep got like 100k rep in an hr. found a few cool famed including 7 seas dagger and dark idol gotta be close to a legend soon and imma catch it on stream xD

Back