Suggestion Fixing Ray of Light/Guiding

green3789

Dockworker
Hello community, I have been thoroughly enjoying this game, used to play it when it was owned by Disney. I have been waiting since I heard the release and am thankful for this. But I would like to suggest ways to find certain areas such as the Ray of Light to guide (because it never works) as well as fixing it. On many occasions I will be misguided by the light and end up and someone who doesn't even have the quest for me but instead gave it to me in the first place. I end up having to aimlessly run around or google it. There are also certain times where I have to google how to get somewhere like "The Royal Caverns" because there is no way to find out where to go, besides once again aimlessly running around. I think this would definitely help people out and save time.

I'm sure this is something they are well aware of, and are working on at the moment, but I agree being sent to the wrong place or needing to look it up online is annoying. Also to find ships you need would be nice seeing as spawns are sometimes inconsistent and having a quest like the cutlass upgrade when you need to sink 15 corvettes just feels bad. So I just end up ignoring it and sinking them as I see them about my normal travels and sailing.

Hello community, I have been thoroughly enjoying this game, used to play it when it was owned by Disney. I have been waiting since I heard the release and am thankful for this. But I would like to suggest ways to find certain areas such as the Ray of Light to guide (because it never works) as well as fixing it. On many occasions I will be misguided by the light and end up and someone who doesn't even have the quest for me but instead gave it to me in the first place. I end up having to aimlessly run around or google it. There are also certain times where I have to google how to get somewhere like "The Royal Caverns" because there is no way to find out where to go, besides once again aimlessly running around. I think this would definitely help people out and save time.
yes like i have also seen this too :c

i have to roam the entire ocean to sink quest ships and go inside every cave to kill quest enemies they rly need to fix this

I was lucky enough to remember where everything is. But the guiding light would be great for finding quest ships that seem to not exist when you need them but be everywhere when you want something else.

If we all could report the guiding light issues with screen shot while using the Shift+F1 command we could probably collect enough data to provide the devs a solution, would that be helpful?

http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Controls

Attachments

• woodruff.JPG
    woodruff.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Back