Flagships are broken (At the Expense of Queen Anne's Revenge)

I was fortunate enough to encounter Queen Anne's Revenge (QAR) tonight. Myself and my guildmates spent nearly 30 minutes battling the ship. Once we had the ship disabled, we moved in to prepare to board. The green circles did not appear on the ship however. We tried shooting at the ship multiple times with both cannonballs and grappling hooks and had no results. We figured we might as well wait for the ship to sink on its own. After the timer expired, it sunk and to our disbelief, we didnt recieve a single thing. No experience, no loot, no message. Obviously this was extremely frustrating for all of us, as we had essentially just waited a lot of time and resources. There seems to be a problem with flagships in general however. For me personally, flagships allow me to board about 50% of the time. Its just a matter of the green circles appearing on the ship. I hope that my story can help sort this issue out. I just went through this tonight and obviously it was frustrating byut I want to help in any way I can. If any of you have questions or had similar problems, feel free to post below!

Jack Greasebones (Undead Rebels)

The ship can glitch and go to a random player who hit it. I've also encountered the glitch. The QAR in general is buggy.

Back