Flirt Emote

Well those lines Will lined up are very creative I must say. I never heard such lines before in my life. As long as the guy is aware of them being cheesy and still say them to me, I can nothing else then adore him.
lol well i guess depends ive heard all of them...and it also depends how he uses the pick up line lol like if u come up behind me and say it in my ear... ill scream and smack u for scaring me lol

Hey I like you. This one works sometimes lol
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 8:26 AM):
Or. Your hot want to go out? Its not the best line but it can work.

-If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
-Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart.
-You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
-There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it.
-Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!
-Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.
-Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
-I hope you know CPR, cuz you take my breath away!

There's also:
Are you a parking ticket? Because you got fine written all over you

Can i at least tell the guys one that a girl definately does not want to hear, and it will not get you far,....

-If you were a burger at McDonalds you'd be the Mc Gorgeous
-Don't walk into that building -- the sprinklers might go off!
-I lost my teddy bear. Can I hug you.
-I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day I find it is the day I'll stop loving you.
-If a star fell for every time i thought of you, the sky would be empty.
-If you were a laser, you'd be set on "stunning".
-Ok, I'm here, what do you want for your next wish?
-What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
-When God made you, he was showing off.

LOL! everyone one of those made me LOL!!!!!!

i do but they get rewritten or deleteted lol
oops.gif

I would love to see u guys use these on girls hahaha their reactions wud be priceless :D

actally they have used these on bella several times, and i leveled up grenades just for this purpose to level 20, works like a charm,..just use big ball when they get to close and refuse to back off,...i take a screenshot for you, lol, works with out having to say a word....:rolleyes: but this is only for those who refuse to take no as an answer

Back