Flying and tiny enemies, and Spanish undead to rangy

Justin333

Swashbuckler
Ok, so this could actually be a pretty easy fix. In royal caverns, tormenta, and pantano river (cuba).... there are enemies that fly or levitate and especially in Tormenta...enemies that are miniscule. I almost laugh every time I'm being attacked by some seemingly invisible force and then I chance to look at the ground and see a little ant-sized man attacking me and doing all that damage. lol But yea, dev team should fix it when they get a chance. I'm guessing it would involve some minor coding.

Another thing,
The Spanish Undead are too OP! Haha! I attacked one with a musket from 30 yards away and it attacked me with two swords, from 30 yards away. The Spanish Undead in this game are like God, lol they're omnipresent. They're everywhere! Anyways, dev team, please do something about them. Like code them so that they can only hit you up close. I boarded a ship of these things and I was KO'd in 5 seconds because I couldn't dodge them. They are over powered and undesirable components of the game as long as they have infinite attack range. Please nerf the Spanish undead and their omnipresent blades that can strike from a mile away. Beat them with a nerf stick. Thank you

Back