Tip For The Devs

Who else feels the same?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If one simply does not play TLOPO... then roll backs won't affect them! It's been my strategy for few months now and working grrrreeeeatttt!

tiger.jpg

I apologize for my previous statement, I was upset and spoke before thinking. A lot of comments in this post have changed my opinion and have made me feel terrible for the things I have said. I was ignorant and very rash posting this thread and thank all of the devs for their devotion to this project and understand why this rollback was necessary. Thank you tlopo community for helping me understand and I hope that you will take me back as I love this game and I love this community.

- Zech

:thumbsup: @ishthafish I'm so glad you changed your mind:cheer:

We all say things in the heat of the moment occasionally.
We don't need to 'take you back', cos you are still here and still a part of this community for as long as you want to be.
We're all here for pretty much the same reasons and I'm sure most people understand your frustration, even if they didn't agree with your intended actions.

I really am happy you're still here :cheers:

I apologize for my previous statement, I was upset and spoke before thinking. A lot of comments in this post have changed my opinion and have made me feel terrible for the things I have said. I was ignorant and very rash posting this thread and thank all of the devs for their devotion to this project and understand why this rollback was necessary. Thank you tlopo community for helping me understand and I hope that you will take me back as I love this game and I love this community.

- Zech
I'm with Grace of course. :) I can very much understand frustrations that happen from time to time, especially as Beta players. It's so very important though, to look at the issues through the lens of understanding and reason. It is equally important to engage in civil conversation that is respectful, constructive and understanding. I'm glad you've reconsidered that position Ishthafish. :) Welcome aboard Mate! Two armored thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back