Question Forum and in game Errors

Vlaudislaus

Sea Legs
Okay so the first one and I thought it best to start with this one is I can't post in the support forum because I don't have enough privileges.

in game question is I cannot click on people to see their character info to invite to crew, boot from ship, make player friendship... etc. In order to do so they must type in chat and I can' click on their name there to get info this creates a ton of issues being a guild leader, and an owner of a war brig that I'm constantly using to loot, and I want to add people to my crew who join ship for boosted experience between all of us.

if anyone knows any quick fixes that would be SUPERB! if not I guess this is a glitch report as my girlfriend has the same issue sometimes

Help I am a level 5 and I have not received the voodoo doll quest, or any other quest. I also made another account that was a lvl 10, and the voodoo doll quest nor dagger quest showed up so I had to delete it :/ The only quest that is showing up is the black pearl quest. Can someone help me get the voodoo doll quest that I am supposed to have?!?!? Thanks

Help I am a level 5 and I have not received the voodoo doll quest, or any other quest. I also made another account that was a lvl 10, and the voodoo doll quest nor dagger quest showed up so I had to delete it :/ The only quest that is showing up is the black pearl quest. Can someone help me get the voodoo doll quest that I am supposed to have?!?!? Thanks
Captain Cody I received news that earlier today this bug was fixed, if it is not then it is a known bug and should be fixed soon almost all players are experiencing this glitch please be patient with the team in the meantime you can still do other quests from npcs or you can wait it out if you are experiencing this glitch right now then I guess what I heard earlier was wrong and I'm sorry for the false news.

Captain Cody I received news that earlier today this bug was fixed, if it is not then it is a known bug and should be fixed soon almost all players are experiencing this glitch please be patient with the team in the meantime you can still do other quests from npcs or you can wait it out if you are experiencing this glitch right now then I guess what I heard earlier was wrong and I'm sorry for the false news.
Will I have to start my account over once the glitch is fixed to get the new quests, or will they automatically appear in my quest book?

Will I have to start my account over once the glitch is fixed to get the new quests, or will they automatically appear in my quest book?
Once questing glitches have been completely resolved they will begin to appear in your journal. Restarting or creating new characters until then I believe will produce no fruit. I'm sure this glitch will be fixed within the next 24 hours or less the team has already been working on the quest glitches :)

Sorry if this is in the wrong post, I searched topics. I just had a new glitch. My game crashed, so I tried signing back on. I logged on, and it brought up my pirate....I clicked sign in...and then immediately crashed again.

This happened repeatedly, so I couldn't sign back in.

Sorry if this is in the wrong post, I searched topics. I just had a new glitch. My game crashed, so I tried signing back on. I logged on, and it brought up my pirate....I clicked sign in...and then immediately crashed again.
If you can reach the character select screen, try making an expendable new pirate. That sometimes knocks this problem loose.

Back