Foulberto Smasho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Rooney

Notorious Pirate
thumbnail.aspx

(i do not own the copyrights of this photo)
Lets try to get together again and have some more fun and great times. I thought we could enjoy the day with a party at Smash and maybe also hopefully get Silver Freeze which would make the day even better.

I was thinking possibly a good quiet server maybe like

-Cortorola
-Kokojillo
-Galiria
-just any quiet server

Let me know if u have any ideas about the server i would like some help and feedback

Thank You, from your dear friend

Danny Rooney lvl50
Masters And Skulls
Training Officer

6-8 pm is good, I might not be able to stay for the whole event but I can come for most of it :)
This is on Sunday from 6-8 pm EASTERN time? That's kind of early for me, and 2 hours at Foul is gonna be a nightmare but I'll try to come for as long as I can. Make sure people know to have full tonics with them too :iagree: Nice idea Dan, I'd rather go to Foul with a bunch of friends than randoms. Is Cortorola a new kind of ship? lol

Dan, if you (we) do this again, can you post a plan of How we plan to take on Foul?
(So people know in advance) Because Edward and I were at Foul and I invited someone from (here) and once they got there, didn't want to listen to what we were doing. Then everyone is running around shooting and slicing and it's chaos, wasted time, and everyone dies.. It's much easier to explain a plan (if any) here other than just meeting people at Foul and no one has a clue what's going on. Thanks! If it works out, Yay! it beats going to Abassa.

Dan, if you (we) do this again, can you post a plan of How we plan to take on Foul?
(So people know in advance) Because Edward and I were at Foul and I invited someone from (here) and once they got there, didn't want to listen to what we were doing. Then everyone is running around shooting and slicing and it's chaos, wasted time, and everyone dies.. It's much easier to explain a plan (if any) here other than just meeting people at Foul and no one has a clue what's going on. Thanks! If it works out, Yay! it beats going to Abassa.

Ok i will You should post that thing that you were explaining with the only sweep attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back