Thomas Daggerbones

Honorable Pirate
:winner: [3 days of legendaries in a row]

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-09-04_17-05-01.jpg
    screenshot_2018-09-04_17-05-01.jpg
    501.1 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Wow, so you have like nine legendary's in less than a month playing?
And three of the new ones just out? Amazing.
I think you can make real gold selling your secret. lol
I currently have 6 legendaries and I had 0 when I really got into this game back in June. I currently have Lost sword, Sapphire Curse, Thunderspine, Beckett's Pistol, Mercer's Pistol, and Silver Freeze [In order of first obtained to last obtained]. Its funny because I seem to find them in trios. Before level 37, I found the first 3 all within 2 weeks, and now I found the following 3 in 3 days. Just my luck I guess haha. Shout out to the one dev that really loves me <3 xD

I currently have 6 legendaries and I had 0 when I really got into this game back in June. I currently have Lost sword, Sapphire Curse, Thunderspine, Beckett's Pistol, Mercer's Pistol, and Silver Freeze [In order of first obtained to last obtained]. Its funny because I seem to find them in trios. Before level 37, I found the first 3 all within 2 weeks, and now I found the following 3 in 3 days. Just my luck I guess haha. Shout out to the one dev that really loves me <3 xD
Ah, okay. Sorry, misread somewhere.
But that's enough for now, save some for other pirates please. lol

All mine muahahaha, maybe we could loot sometime lol
Appreciate that, but maybe not for a couple of reasons.
First, my luck may drag your luck down.
And if not, It would kind of bother me to watch you collect legendary from the same skull I get my one millionth rusty crusty cutlass.
Can't tell you how many times I've seen someone get freeze while I pocket a middle finger.
But thanks anyways, mate.

Appreciate that, but maybe not for a couple of reasons.
First, my luck may drag your luck down.
And if not, It would kind of bother me to watch you collect legendary from the same skull I get my one millionth rusty crusty cutlass.
Can't tell you how many times I've seen someone get freeze while I pocket a middle finger.
But thanks anyways, mate.
Anytime, just let me know. Good luck!

Congrats Thomas! I wish you best with school as well! :cheers:

Quick question for you, where should I farm for Silver Freeze and Mercer's Pistol? I'm also trying to look like him but once I know where to look it will be easier
Silver Freeze is anywhere, but especially Foulberto Smasho who only drops throwing knives. Mercer's Pistol is at Remington the Vicious on Kingshead (unless I've confused pistols then its at Neban the Silent on Padres)

You need to have a high level on Dagger or Pistol respectively though to get either.

Back