FPS

Exige

Pirate
Hey! I just want to apologize beforehand if this thread was placed in the wrong place, I'm kinda new. My apologies.

So, When playing earlier, I noticed my fps was constantly between 15-45. I feel like this is very low, and am wondering what could possibly causing this, or is it just the game limiting performance?

My specs are: i7 7700k, gtx 1080, 16 gb ddr4 RAM. I don't know if specs matter in this case, I am just looking for answers.

If you have vsync on turn it off. For some reason on this game it ruins fps, not just locks it.

I have an i5 6600k and GTX 960 and have higher fps than that so something's up.

I agree, turn v-sync off. I had similar issues but as soon as I turned it off I started getting 80-100 or so fps.

I7 7700k and an R9 270X with 16 gb of DDR4 RAM

I for some reason ran around 30 if Vsyc was on.
I run Between 50 - 70 fps on high settings with Vsync off.
i7-7700k
980ti

Thats kind of weird how your PC is pretty good with GPU and CPU wise. I am not sure because I am running off a laptop with an i3-3120M along with Intel HD Graphics 4000 and I get around 25-35 FPS depending where I am at. I also run on medium settings, and when I run on high I get around 20-30 FPS.

I have the exact specs as you, and i get constantly 100+ fps.
I believe that it's using the iGPU in your cpu, rather than your 1080, you have to tinker with the setting in the Nvidia control panel.
f3.jpg

Well, apparently the game dowloaded to my hard drive instead of solid state, and i cleared 200 gb off of my cache, so that helps, but im still only getting 98 fps on medium settings.

I don't think the current pipeline makes much use of graphics cards. I have tlopo.exe manually added to the nvidia control panel, and halving my CPU speed pretty much halves the FPS meter.

I mean, obviously it is using the graphics card, but something is causing a pretty solid bottleneck there.

Back