Blog Post FREE CANDY INSIDE!

f4068c695c704b58f73d0c7ee4e2bf2c.jpg_558x314.jpg

Posted by Blacksmith Flinty on Dec. 22, 2017, noon

On the ninth day of Celebration, the Brethren Court gave to you…
Free candy weapons,
Free halloween bones,
Double experience,
Double ship materials,
A new hair color,
Merry new ship designs,
A very festive hat,
Free materials and gold,
and an all-new expanded inventory!

Greetin's!

The Caribbean has been buzzin' with life lately. It's great to see all of ye havin' fun and enjoyin' the holidays. I come today bearing more gifts!

I got meself a new shipment today. Some buffoon brought me far more than what I asked for, so I decided to hand these out for free instead of watchin' 'em rust away. This shipment just so happens to be holiday-edition', so redeem it while ye can!

I've got two things to offer ye: Red Candy Cane Sabre and Green Candy Cane Sabre. These things be so pointy that ye can pick yer teeth with 'em!

Redeem the code redcane12days to obtain the Red Candy Cane Sabre and the code greencane12days for the Green Candy Cane Sabre. I personally prefer the Red sabre it's so... Cool! Heh, maybe I should drop the jokes and stick to blacksmithin'. Now, act fast... this offerin' is only available until January 2nd!

That's it for today mates, see ye around! Happy Holidays!

These are pretty hilarious. Perfect that they're sabres.
I just need somewhere to put them!

Last edited:
Is it just me or does anyone else think the red candy cane diminishes the worth of silver freeze?
I don't really like giving cursed blade attributes to non-cursed swords, especially free non-cursed swords.
I agree to an extent. I dislike the cursed ability being given to code items, especially non cursed code items. Considering, however, that the swords are virtually useless in the endgame, doing only 10 damage a piece, they are basically only decorative, and won't affect the flow of power any.

I agree to an extent. I dislike the cursed ability being given to code items, especially non cursed code items. Considering, however, that the swords are virtually useless in the endgame, doing only 10 damage a piece, they are basically only decorative, and won't affect the flow of power any.
I do not agree that it detracts from the value of any real weapon, SF or cursed sword, but I do agree that the cursed ice should be reserved for cursed weapons. Perhaps it should be called The Cursed Candy Cane Sabre or perhaps it should have been given a non-cursed freeze ability.

I do not agree that it detracts from the value of any real weapon, SF or cursed sword, but I do agree that the cursed ice should be reserved for cursed weapons. Perhaps it should be called The Cursed Candy Cane Sabre or perhaps it should have been given a non-cursed freeze ability.
The canes are also followed by a blue trail, like special cursed blades :eek:Like the BoA has red and EC has green...

EDIT: And the Seven Seas Cutlass Family, and the Admiral's Cutlass family, which have gold trails.

The canes are also followed by a blue trail, like special cursed blades :eek:Like the BoA has red and EC has green...

EDIT: And the Seven Seas Cutlass Family, and the Admiral's Cutlass family, which have gold trails.
I wish these attributes would be reserved to rare blades so it would feel rewarding when you find them, instead of having a free candy cane with the same stuff

Don't forget the Black Shark too, colored trails are not unique to cursed blades. I didn't realize that the Seven Seas has a colored trail.

Back